Exhibitionism Perk

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
So I feel like hitting max exhibitionism is a little underwhelming. All you get is a small blurb about fucking in a stadium or something. So I want to change that by adding a perk for it, that is if I am allowed to.... (psst @Savin ??).

Anyhow, the ideas I have in mind for the perk are:
  • Lock exhibitionism at 100
  • Minimum lust boost in civilization
  • Lust gain if exposing something in civilization
  • Unless fully exposed, occasionally fully strip for attention
I don't plan on changing the high exhibition masturbation scene because I am not sure how to make it more exhibitionist without turning into a full blown sex scene. So what do you all think? Any ideas for how it would work?

Oct 12, 2015
Why not add more exhibitionism scenes?
The MC can go into stores and pay the owner to have some fun with objects and shoppers. Don't forget exhibitionism is just having fun in public, you could add a type of harness to let them "capture" defeated enemies and have the victory sex in the middle of the town, letting the people watch. Even including something like having you pimp your prize out similar to the Walking the Dog.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
See people, this is how you get everyone in the forum to tell you to write things yourself or pay someone else.

Edit: Just noticed where I was. Feel free to laugh at me.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
See people, this is how you get everyone in the forum to tell you to write things yourself or pay someone else.

Edit: Just noticed where I was. Feel free to laugh at me.
Actually, you're more on point then you think.

The Ideas Subforum exists as a place to pitch concepts you intend to work on to the community, receive feedback and criticism on them, and then refine your ideas into a workable outline for the content you're going to be making.

This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.

Allow me to explain:

Trials in Tainted Space accepts community content submissions. You don't need to know how to code to submit written content to TiTS (I sure don't!), but having an understanding of the parser we use is a must. There are many, many submission documents you can look at for examples to base your own documents off of. My signature contains a repository of them. Specific writing guides can be found in stickied in Event Submissions.

This subforum is a good place to take an idea you've come up with, and would like to work on yourself, and pitch them. See if it's actually a good idea, first and foremost, and allow other members of the community to suggest ways you could improve your starting idea. This process will help you save time by abandoning bad ideas, and help you to make the best quality submission possible from the ground up. Taking in feedback and making sweeping changes to your content after the fact is much harder than having a great starting point.

Once you have actual writing to share, start a topic in Event Submissions with a link to a publicly-viewable Google Document. This will allow community members to copy edit your work, and for coders to access it and implement it into the game.

Pitching ideas you do not intend to put the time and effort into writing is not the purpose of this subforum. You may do so, but expect a strongly negative response. Nobody is going to write your ideas for you: the people who can write have more ideas of their own than they can ever possibly write already; they don't need or want yours.

The exception to the above is ideas for purely mechanical changes to the game. If you have ideas that would improve the way the game works, combat balance, class features, etc., this is the place to put them up for discussion.

I would really like to see some more exhibition stuff tho.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
A very simple perk that does most of what you said is very doable. @Jacques00 could do it.

But if you want any actual scenes (like more blurbs, and maybe more masturbation scenes), you'll have to either write it yourself or commission it. Alternatively, wait until I get around to it, lol.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Umm.... I'm not sure what everyone assumed I was saying, but I'm very much planning to write it myself.

I posted this here first because I still don't have my ideas fleshed out enough to post a gdoc. So, I thought I'd see what you guys think and if there are any simple additions that can enhance it (Sorry @The_Dark_Emperor_Berzerker but that's too much work... For now).

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I would love to have a way to lock exhibitionism at 100. If you're planning to write some blurbs to go along with the pubic lust gain - that sounds super hot as well.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I am also adding a public strip tease.

Almost done with it, should be able to post it in event submission by tomorrow, if not tonight.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Technically it's in a "Complete, Editors pls" state. If you're ready to submit you should send Ser FenALot an email.

Last edited:
Reactions: AHornyPanda