Example submissions for writing reference

UpsideDownDog

Oct 24, 2023
Hello folks,

I have gone through some of the google docs with instructions on the story bible, the parser, and other info on submissions. I have also tried using the forum search for "transformative" and "writing guide" without much luck. So now I am asking for a little help.

Is there is a good example document for

a) tranformatives [like amazona perhaps?]

b) machine encounters [eg buttslutinator]

c) one-off encounters like the strange egg

Seeing fully written, fully edited documents would be extremely helpful when trying to figure out how I could do some writing that would be useful. if I have missed something in the sticky posts I apologize in advance.

I have some ideas rolling around in my head now that I have gone through a lot of TiTS.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
browse the event submissions forums for things that have been submitted and/or implemented, though i would've thought the formatting guide would've been self explanatory enough

off the top of my head, SBJ's scale recoloring tf is probably well formatted but again, that shouldn't be much different from following the formatting guide

UpsideDownDog

Oct 24, 2023
Thanks for pointing me in that direction. The primary reason why I asked was in reading some of the documents it became pretty clear to me that making something easy for Gedan to code requires thinking carefully about formatting, order, parsing needs and function calls. I figured if there's a document that was ideal it might be somewhat educational.

I'll dig into the submissions forum and learn some :) Thanks!