Example on lip sizes?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
was wondering what lips look would actually look like, so im asking for some examples
ex: how people use the jaques chart to show the boob sizes in trials, since their different than in real life.
(chart below for whoever needs it)
jacquesbewbs.jpg jacquesbewbs.jpg

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah, just find the size with adjectives that sound the sexiest to you.
Good advice right here. The exact sizes of a lot of things other than dicks rarely matter that much. Most of the visualization should be happening in your head, so whatever description gives you the most vivid imagery is going to be best, I feel.
All well and good until you try to earn money at the strip joint, they get picky. I've my own curiosity about the sizes of hip/butt at 24. Apparently bigger then a centaur as CoC tried to mention once. Back on to Noscope's question, one of the lips uses Scylla as a reference. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7231666/

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
You know, that picture makes me realize how comically mis-proportinate some of the characters in the game must look, if the game had graphics i'm sure the sizes wouldn't be so ridiculous perhaps the pc needs a mirror scene before bed or perhaps check the codex for a body analyse scene since woo spaaace game. once a week to take stock of how they look with a simple picture template like the one above, just an idea.

Edit: by which i mean have that picture or something like it in a strip that scrolls behind the codex to display what sized assets you currently have of each type.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You;d be surprised at how many hyper traits exist in game, and how many artists and authors like them.

Also, ain't nobody gonna make them assets.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
You;d be surprised at how many hyper traits exist in game, and how many artists and authors like them.

Also, ain't nobody gonna make them assets.
I'm aware some traits are truly insane nuki balls for example... but it's a fantasy space adventure deliberately designed for people to entertain such ideas so I'm not suggesting they are inherently bad, I'm just saying it's easy to assume bigger is better until you see it in action especially when you have transformatives that make you a strangely huge cup size you can't really place except for it's huge, hence the picture helps!

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I'm aware some traits are truly insane nuki balls for example... but it's a fantasy space adventure deliberately designed for people to entertain such ideas so I'm not suggesting they are inherently bad, I'm just saying it's easy to assume bigger is better until you see it in action especially when you have transformatives that make you a strangely huge cup size you can't really place except for it's huge, hence the picture helps!
Well the descriptors in what you look like text often use some sort of reference with the boobs and balls. Apple sized balls, volleyball sized tits, etc. Though the descriptions change from time to time.