Everybody gets one

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dear Fennec, please write silly mode Overwatch encounter a la CoC.

I like the idea, however, because Fen has a lot on his plate, you should write it. Suggestions are good, but if you don't do it yourself, it won't get implemented.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry I'm new here and also Fen should let us get 4 arms.

Actually I wouldn't mind just copying the CoC scene and replacing it with OW characters (that's more or less what I was expecting Fen to do), but I dunno.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Uuuuh, replying mishap? o_O

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nope seems 2 posts above was all acording to the plan.

About Overwatch why not go bigger? A whole silly mode Overwatch planet ala CoC :smuggo:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And now you made me feel offended Cpt. I demand a duel to settle this offence ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Only if you get to go medieval on some serf-pussy.

Ahh that was good pun (it was pun, right?) But with rush setting most of planets looks like they in medieval lvl compared to core planets. Unless it was to literaly make planet look like cut form Earth medieval...that would also interesting concept for planet.

@RanmaChan Nuu I called him for duel first. How can I get satisfaction if you get to him first...unless we co-op to duel him :ghost:

Reactions: RanmaChan

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Well, we have the Zil at a tribal level and the Myr at an industrial/atomic level. Whose to say we can't go to another planet with a new race that is still on a feudal level?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I should be a side planet Ranma for this medieval one. Higher chance it will be added soon(ish) xD

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Nope seems 2 posts above was all acording to the plan.
Oh! Sorry, the remaining upper posts didn't show for me. Probably because I'm ignoring the OP. Forgot that included threads too. >.<

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well, we have the Zil at a tribal level and the Myr at an industrial/atomic level. Whose to say we can't go to another planet with a new race that is still on a feudal level?
Or one that's literally about to die out from something that totally isn't an allegory for something on Earth that ends up splitting the fanbase into two or three camps and every post on the forum from now on is going to be about that one thing.

Just small things.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's all ok @Emerald I not in battle mood today aside this tiny thing with urge to duel cpt. ^^

You not mean Gold vs Red vs Nyrea thing Woider, right?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Atleast that discussion was more about two wholly fictional sides of a conflict, and not ones rooted in the real world.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Atleast that discussion was more about two wholly fictional sides of a conflict, and not ones rooted in the real world.

Really? No one saw any parallels with the corrupt hedonistic West golds, and the warmongering dictatorial Soviet Bloc reds?
I am just mucking about, I know that both sides are warmongers and corrupt on all levels. In real life.

Edit: Oh god, I've started it, haven't I?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Really? No one saw any parallels with the corrupt hedonistic West golds, and the warmongering dictatorial Soviet Bloc reds?
I am just mucking about, I know that both sides are warmongers and corrupt on all levels. In real life.

Edit: Oh god, I've started it, haven't I?
Cold War is so 20th century, Becky.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some people took the merely similarity too far thinking it's reflection of real world conflict into space ants society. Up to point devs sorta not wanna do this again (but having another planet with two sides that not like each other is nothing wrong as long it will not give people slight idea it was some of real world).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
When you play with matches not cry when you get your own hands burned Cpt. ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...I-I have no idea what you're saying.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
From where are you to not understand so simple things? My co-worker would long ago called you "a wild-man from the jungle" ...well she call us all in room that way anyway ^^