Events for HV and OF?

Sep 1, 2020
So, this game has inspired me massively to write. I haven't felt this motivated in quite a while. I've been writing out a Harvest Valley futa mare event for a few days that I wanna eventually submit, but I'm wondering - what sort of events do you want to run into, when exploring Harvest Valley or the Old Forest, sex or otherwise? I know ppl want more m/m scenes, but what specifically?

I'd love to write more sheep. Because they're adorable and very good.

(I only say HV and OF because I haven't explored the big northern map, and I've only just started messing around in the foothills. I also look at the 'what content u want' thread, but most of it is spoilery stuff I'm not up to.)

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Well I can only speak for myself but personally I'd be down for another event like the Sugo encounter where you help said person and they develop a crush on the champion. I find stuff like that both sweet and funny, but that's just for a first time encounter, I guess for events stuff I personally would like to see are more wholesome moments to show that all is not lost in the world that is filling with corruption, so something like a respite to stop and idk just talk maybe cuddle? Would be a welcome change of pace. Regardless write what you want to, once you feel it's good enough to ask for other opinions, submit it "Event Submissions" I'm sure plenty of the people here'll be happy to help you.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
For m/m I have two preferences on opposite ends:

Twinks/girlyboys, especially if theybhave sweet personalities (Sugo in SPAAAADES, Astolfo)

Daddy/Bro-types (not incest play, the type of man that would knock you up and get you a towel and a glass of water, and then spend the rest of your life raising your kids)

So either switchy and sweet, or warm and dommy.

I find no other men attractive.