Even moar bugs and nitpicks!

Discussion in 'TiTS Bug Reports' started by XBoxMaster131, Oct 25, 2018.

1. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like I just found one way of doing it! Hopefully if they figure my issue out, it'll solve yours, as well.

2. XBoxMaster131

Maybe alter the sentence to "Each of your dicks throb in unison and as the lucky one slides from her slit with a slick pop two spurts of cum spatter onto her back" , maybe simply put a period after "pop". Either way, it would really make the whole thing flow better.

upload_2018-11-4_3-6-22.png

3. XBoxMaster131

I think i figured out the whole shower glitch i mentioned earlier. It happen any time you shower and it does not go into the scene where you shower with aina. in case you dont know what im talking about, its this...

upload_2018-11-4_3-38-27.png

So, mystery solved, i guess.

Sorry, null, but i dont really think this is related to your issue. But hey, Its already in the bug reports, so now you just have to wait and hope someone picks it up!

4. XBoxMaster131

The quotations and italics for this sentence have been misplaced.

upload_2018-11-4_3-45-5.png

5. XBoxMaster131

This is gonna sound even more nitpicky than usual, but maybe (bit of an emphasis on maybe) change this to simply "taur" so that it covers all the bases.

upload_2018-11-4_3-51-7.png

6. DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie Well-Known Member
    Creator

Not really solved though. That code was untouched during the preg expansion. The solo shower scene has been there since Aina was added to the game, so that bug would have been there this entire time. I don't think the problem is specific to Aina or the solo shower scene. My guess is it is just an engine timing thing, the process time is right before the lust check for the button. If your lust is right below 33 before the process time, than the process time makes your lust hit 33, in rare cases the lust check for the button occurs before the lust gain from the process time has completed due to taking an extra ms or two to process. It might even be flash platform dependent. I never had it happen to me but I play using firefox. Perhaps the stand alone or chrome version could have the problem. What flash are you using? Not sure much can be done about it anyway without redoing the way process time works. Not worth the effort for a rare bug I think.

#36 DrunkZombie, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    null_blank likes this.
  7. adev

adev Well-Known Member

There is no multi-threading in flash so it's not a timing issue. My guess would be simple rounding - you have 32.9 or so lust which disables the sex option but is rounded to 33 for display purposes...

null_blank likes this.
  8. XBoxMaster131

I'm not sure. I always use the downloaded version. If you could tell me how to check, then I'll let you know.

9. DrunkZombie

Creator

Well if you dl it, that is the standalone version instead of using a browser like firefox.

10. XBoxMaster131

Im sorry, but ive got, like, negative skill when it comes to that stuff. Do you still need to know what version of Flash I have?

11. DrunkZombie

Creator

No, I was just speculating on possible factors. It is not something I plan to look into. Bug hunting, especially hard to reproduce bugs, is the worst part of coding. Being a volunteer coder I'll stick with the fun stuff. I do enough bug hunting at my job. Unless it is a bug I created of course.

12. XBoxMaster131

That kinda leads back to what I was talking about earlier. If we had some people more purely dedicated to the finding and the fixing, then we wouldnt be forced to rely on people stumbling across bugs in order to smooth out the games edges.

13. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

It's fine as it is. Not to downplay your significant contribution on reporting typos, but they're not show stoppers. I generally only report class A bugs, followed by anything else I can reproduce or be able to explain.

QC was the first job I ever had. I've been there man and I don't want to send others on fruitless bug hunts.

#43 null_blank, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  14. adev

adev Well-Known Member

If you can replicate the behaviour attach the save file. I'm still convinced that it is (a bit unintuitive if you know the cut-off value but) working as intended...
    Luckily my theory is easy to check...

15. adev

adev Well-Known Member

The scene is missing a clearMenu - this way you can spam shower (raising the lust) without the menu updating.
    After pressing back (which should be the only button available) the menu should refresh to reflect the current lust level (still subject to the mentioned rounding issue)