Evading enemies...

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
...Umm, well It's just a small little nitpick, but... some of the text for evading can come off as inappropriate due to the situation and timing. It makes for some unintentionally hilarious text.

Like this: My Level 3 Mercenary used Rapid Fire on Dane.

You land a hit on Dane with your ZK rifle!
Critical hit! There is a concussive boom and tingling aftershock of energy as Dane’s shield is breached. The attack continues on to connect with Dane! (S: -8, H: -29)
You land a hit on Dane with your ZK rifle! (H: -16)
Dane casually sidesteps out of the way.

Slumping, the hulking ausar thug looks like he’s close to giving in. 

So... how exactly does this sidestepping business work? Does Dane sidestep while slumped onto the ground, or does he casually sidestep and then slump onto the ground?

Perhaps he casually sidesteps wearing his casual clothes on casual Friday while Casually contemplating whether or not his knot will fit up Steele's ass?

I need answers!

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Easy just give up and take the ass pounding. It solves everything.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

>has never lost to Dane

I have no idea what makes the loss special

Slumping, the hulking ausar thug looks like he’s close to giving in. 

Well that's more just a general assessment of the target, it all depends on their lust and health, nothing to do with the evade

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015

But he doesn't give me the free Shockblade if I do :c

>has never lost to Dane

I have no idea what makes the loss special

Well that's more just a general assessment of the target, it all depends on their lust and health, nothing to do with the evade

It still comes off as really weird when just a second ago, he "causally sidesteps" a bullet.