Deleted

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Is there no way to convert the game to be playable from our machine so that you don't have to worry about server/domain costs? Mega and Google Drive are free and a easy way to distribute your game without worrying about your wallet... and its a lot less riskier than waiting for donations that may or may not happen IMO.

That aside, the game shows promise but my experience so far was brought to an halt as I was unfortunate enough to encounter a group of raiders as a level 1, whom I was unable to escape from. They defeated me and kept using me over and over again with no way to escape... I must have pressed "Take it" about 6-7 times when the game crashed. "500 Internal Server Error - The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application." 

Last edited by a moderator:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Gonna give this a try.  I'll post my impressions tonight.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Password appeared in plaintext in the log-in screen, are you properly encrypting/hashing those in your database?

Also, you seem to have updated the game while I was playing it!

Report:

• I am not sure what you mean by monsters and hybrids in the preference settings during character creation.
  • On the Save/load screen, you cannot return from it.  You must load a save game.
  • "You leave your basecap" and "You return to your basecap" - base camp and missing period.
  • "You pick up the item and put it in your inventory" - missing period at the end.
  • Enemy rape: "moves to stand to your right" - missing period and spaces at the end.
  • "You outrun the raiders and get away from they." - them.
  • Enemies still do their damage for the round, even if you escape.
  • "The raiders throw you to your four." - This sentence does not make sense.

Alright, now some general thoughts.  Near as I can tell, right now charisma, intelligence, and cuteness don't do anything.  You should only take strength, agility, and resilience as your attributes.  You pretty much have to to have any chance in a fight against the enemies.  There are only two enemies I've seen, raiders and lizard mutants, that it?.  Female enemies will never ride the player's dick, but they will grope it quite a bit, often prolonging sex scenes significantly.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So, hybrids are like furries and monster folk (harpies, demons, naga), while monsters are things like giant insects, gelatinous cubes, killer vines, and dragons?

The return button not working may have been due to lag in the game, as it sometimes does go several seconds without anything happening.

I basically just assumed that the approach action didn't do anything.  That's why I said charisma and cuteness were useless.  I actually tried maxing them to test that.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Can you give a download so I don't have to waste time making an account? I hate going through all that hassle when I'm not even sure if I like the game yet.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
The game has a lot of potential, keep it up. With some more variation and victory scenes, I'm sure you can go far. Also, some way to see how much xp you need to the next level would be swell.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I like the concept, and the ability to decide with a fair amount of granularity exactly how much of what encounters will appear (or at least result in sex) is a great feature.  That said, grammar errors were everywhere and they did drive me a little batty. While I could go through and make a list of all of them with fixes, personally, I'd rather wait for there to be more content first.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I enjoy those games in which you can tailor your character and fine tune one's preferences, so I gave this one a try. Seems promising so far, even if I still don't know what to do with the pieces of wood/metal and I'd like to have some early healing items for long battles if possible (if I'm not wrong, you won't get XP if you beat an enemy but you lose/surrender to another one in a mob fight).

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Can you give a download so I don't have to waste time making an account? I hate going through all that hassle when I'm not even sure if I like the game yet.

Dude, you can make an account (and start playing) in less than 15 seconds. Is that really so hard to do in order to try a free game that may or may not be amazing? You probably wasted more time reading the OP's post and writing that comment than what it would've taken you to register on the website. Also, the author stated that the game is going to remain hosted on a server until / if he ever decides to compile it from its current Python format to a working .exe... so no download in the foreseeable future.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I created a character [a herm] but when playing I notice I had become some one called "Tina" female

Have perks not been implemented?

An exp bar or total/needed display might be nice I can only guess you reach lvl 2 at 100xp

a single opponent gives an "attack them" option

A little more randomness in combat would be nice [like a miss chance maybe agl based] and if you got exps for mob members defeated if you don't defeat the whole mob. it would give a reason not to just submit/resolve.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It's a good basis for a game but still needs a lot of work.

The enemies in the beginning come in way too large groups. That should be cut down by a bit.

Could use cuntboys and maleherms, since the feminine variants are already there.

I assume the pieces of wood and metal are for upgrading the base camp or something? Which seems to be a good idea. Through the inventory system could be a lot better.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Report:

• "You sensually caress your average boobs." - I didn't think I had any during character creation?  My sex was male and booty type was flat.
  • "You grope her dick." - This creature is described as being a female mutant dog, I don't think she should have a dick.
  • "You edge her ass with your dick. You are lying on your back. The female mutant dog edges your ass with her dick, while she grabs you by the hips and roughly slaps your face." - This situation may suggest a rather extreme level of contortion.

BlueBurn

Apr 28, 2016
It seems to have some performance issues or maybe network issues. You doing a lot of nested for loops or something?

edit: Nevermind it got way more responsive after I posted. lol

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Does the NPC preference do anything? If you do e.g. 0 Men and 10 Women you still get both male and female enemies at roughly the same frequency.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Does the NPC preference do anything? If you do e.g. 0 Men and 10 Women you still get both male and female enemies at roughly the same frequency.

The male enemies will not participate in sex scenes if you set their preference to 0.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I like the game a lot more than the last time I played it, maybe 1-2 weeks ago.

But I have a few pet peeves.

1. Females will ask if you want something to fill your little whole in your ear?

Unless they have "toys", I don't think that is possible.

2. A few typo's.

I don't remember where they are, but I plan to start a new game later to see all the content available now.

So I will make another post maybe tomorrow, to show you where the typo's are.

Keep up the great work~ <3

Apr 3, 2016
Until today, it was only me playing it so...

The game is done in Python, so unless at some point I manage to compile it on an exe, it's gotta be server side. I may work on an offline version at some point, but I wanna implement a lot of stuff before, so I don't think it will happen soon.

dude, sometimes your game is almost UNPLAYABLE!

Your server cant handle the traffic of players.
Exploration is okayish (10seconds waiting is doable), but figts are totally no good! Sometimes when I click on "hit" or "charge" buttons it takes over 30 seconds for your server to respond!! (in average fight with 2-3 opponents I have to click on "hit" 20 times!!)
That's really terrible.

Seriously convert it to EXE or buy better server. (converting it to EXE and uploading it to MEGA is way easier)

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
The game is done in Python, so unless at some point I manage to compile it on an exe, it's gotta be server side. I may work on an offline version at some point, but I wanna implement a lot of stuff before, so I don't think it will happen soon.

You can release the game in the form of a downloadable html file and all the assets needed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
when I pick the average breast size it keeps showing up as tiny.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
I'd suggest a random encounter to give the player a teammate to help with these fights. A big dog, perhaps? Or even a giant, friendly mutated rat. There's almost no one on one fights in this game and it would be good to even the odds.

Mario

Aug 5, 2016
Best Perks ever :D ... i am not going to spoil them for others, but i was surely not expecting Perks like this B|

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I'd like to be able to change how the unit groups are composed. So far I've seen 5 men quite commonly but I didn't ever encounter more than 2 women in the same encounter. I hope this can be tweaked in the future (I mean, you can turn off sex with any gender, why need to encounter them anyways?)

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I kind of hope this doesn't end up like MMM.

This could have been a great game.

But with the actual site down, and no other way to play it as of now.

Things look grim...