Etheryn's Cage

Lightningpaw

Nov 2, 2022
How can I remove Etheryn's cage on her dick? I really want it gone and I do see the option with Lumia but everytime I talk to her well it just stops at her telling Ryn she needs to find someone to help her after the curse is broken.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
How can I remove Etheryn's cage on her dick? I really want it gone and I do see the option with Lumia but everytime I talk to her well it just stops at her telling Ryn she needs to find someone to help her after the curse is broken.
By updating your game version to .6 and playing the new quest. Otherwise, no. Lumia doing it will be properly implemented later apparently (mentioned in the patch notes) but isn't in the game yet.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What is NOT in this patch:
  • Having Lumia unlock Etheryn’s cage (Soon!)
Unlocking it via RynQuest is possible, but only for backers. It'll get added to the public build within the next couple of weeks.

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
Now i wonder if the Steam-players count as backers, as generic or as something in the middle?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Something in the middle, Steam doesn't update when actual updates come along, but instead release "bundles" of upgrades inbetween versions, unless it's been changed in the year+ since last I looked. Part of the reason I'm not playing on Steam now, and instead getting it from... somewhere else, because that wait was too annoying when I already paid for the game. Steam is currently according to the Steam patch notes on v0.5.37 (public), the previous update, with the next being v0.6 (Backer) with the Rynquest update, level 7 etc and the combat updates.

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
One of the biggest reasons I wish I had money. I'm stuck waiting for the public version T^T

Dyshana

Dec 28, 2022
From what I've found as of version 0.6.23, you can only get her cage removed by doing
The Demon of Ice Quest.
I've gone to
Lumina and done that quest associated with her
and for whatever reason while she says that she can remove it if you come back to her after making the choice to do it, she never actually does it and the option never appears. I'm uncertain if there's something that I didn't do that needs to be done for her to actually do it or not, but so far the only way is the above spoiler. (That I can find) I hope this helps you!

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
From what I've found as of version 0.6.23, you can only get her cage removed by doing
The Demon of Ice Quest.
I've gone to
Lumina and done that quest associated with her
and for whatever reason while she says that she can remove it if you come back to her after making the choice to do it, she never actually does it and the option never appears. I'm uncertain if there's something that I didn't do that needs to be done for her to actually do it or not, but so far the only way is the above spoiler. (That I can find) I hope this helps you!
From what i remember Lumia bit isn't implemented yet.

Dyshana

Dec 28, 2022
From what i remember Lumia bit isn't implemented yet.
Lumina does have a quest that has been implemented. You can visit her in the Palace of Light along with several other NPCs related to her. I will note: I am a backer so I have version 6.26 (downloaded that version last night)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Lumia's quest is in the game, her method of uncaging Ryn is still not implemented. Bear in mind that this question was answered back in April, literally in the first response...