Etheryn Scenes

C

Chorin425

I remember a ways back, I was able to get Etheryn to have a scene with the Equine Shaman in the Foothills. But I've never gotten it since. Was this a bug, or just crazy luck? There were a lot of parser issues when I got the scene as well

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I remember a ways back, I was able to get Etheryn to have a scene with the Equine Shaman in the Foothills. But I've never gotten it since. Was this a bug, or just crazy luck? There were a lot of parser issues when I got the scene as well

That's why it was removed, yeah.

Etheryn's chastity cage causes a lot of unresolvable issues with random companion scenes, so she was given an override personality flag that keeps her from appearing in anything not specifically written for her.

C

Chorin425

Ah, that makes sense ^^ thank you! It's a shame because I love Etheryn (Appearance and Character-wise, anyway, Brint and Cait = OP team). Also, thank you guys so much for the quality content and the quick replies you guys have on the site and forums, it's rare to see a team this dedicated to making sure the fans' questions and concerns are answered in such a timely manner. Ya'll rock