Essrayle Encounter Conditions

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Sometimes I can find her but other times she just won't appear.
I know you can encounter her again easily if you find her the first time but on new saves it's a crapshoot wether or not the first time will even happen.

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
4 Year necro over 3 threads. Don't fucking do that.
Essrayle only appears in the forest and in the deep forest, but luck and a low rate of events are required, so that the girl-plant appears more frequently it is better that you look for it when arriving at mareth, since as the days pass and you experience increases, more types of events will be activated making finding Essrayle extremely difficult.

I think that eliminating the event from the corrupt forest can help it to appear, but that, besides I have not confirmed it, is extremely complicated and long, and by the time you finish you will have so many levels accumulated and it will have been so many days that several new events will have activated, which would be totally inefficient.

the best strategy is to save your game and explore for a day the forest or the dark forest (if possible from the first days after reaching Mareth), if Essrayle does not appear to load the saved game and try again, I calculate queen 10 attempts she appears

KingGanon

Nov 17, 2019
kinda a relative question but how do you encounter Raphael what are the conditions for that