Error Report

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
For a bit now, a friend of mine is having trouble trying to sign up to the new forum.  They have sent me a picture of what they get everytime they try to make an account. 

The photo is below the message.  I have no idea if this is an error or if this is something else.

View attachment 576

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
had the same prob before my IP was registered as a spam advertiser and could not register on various different boards. it stopped when i got a new IP

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
NEET-Hime is right and it's an IP thing registering yours as spam. You can avoid it by using another houses computer, a proxy site or Tor Browser. You'll only need to do this to register, so once you have an accout, you can browse and sign in/out just fine

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I got a similar message except it said I can't edit my profile. Any ideas on what I should do?

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
had the same prob before my IP was registered as a spam advertiser and could not register on various different boards. it stopped when i got a new IP

That's weird... 

I tried registering for them, but I got the exact same message. I had no problems registering myself, though.