erra falls in love too quickly

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
this is the first time I've encountered erra on this character and she already loves me. I haven't even unlocked any talk scenes besides the very first. I walked up to her, said hi, did talk scene 1, and took her for walkies. That's it.
1648872945842.png

TheShepard256

The Walkies scene is actually what triggers the love thing, regardless of other factors, so it's technically working as intended. It's still weird, though; I'd say either the Walkies scene itself, or the "first time" variant that mentions love, should be gated behind having done her first four talk scenes (which, in turn, requires having sex with her at least three times).

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
The Walkies scene is actually what triggers the love thing, regardless of other factors, so it's technically working as intended. It's still weird, though; I'd say either the Walkies scene itself, or the "first time" variant that mentions love, should be gated behind having done her first four talk scenes (which, in turn, requires having sex with her at least three times).
The walkies scene is definitely gated behind exhibition. It may have been because I took treatment right off the bat. Public pet is what gets unlocked after the talk scenes, which raises exhibition. So it's technically not a bug, just an edge case they didn't think to account for.