Equilibricum may cause infinite cum efficiency

btr4

May 15, 2022
All the things happened in flash (AIR) version.

Theoretically, a combination with Equilibricum and Uthra+ can give very high cum efficiency.

Preparation:
1. If cum efficiency is not low enough, use Equilibricum to grow ball and decrease efficiency. Opal Ring may help this.
2. When 1 is done, with very low cum efficiency (like, less than 1), use ReductPro to shrink ball.
3. Use Uthra+ to shrink ball further, down to size 0.6.
Now you have small ball and low cum efficiency. The (2 * ball count * ball size * cum efficiency) should be small enough (less than 2000/π).

Main construction:
4. Use Equilibricum to shrink ball and increase cum efficiency. (2 * ball count * ball size * cum efficiency) will increase and approach the "equilibrium value" 2000/π.
5. Use Uthra+ to decrease cum efficiency. (2 * ball count * ball size * cum efficiency) will decrease.
Repeat step 4 and 5 alternatively. Overall, ball size will decrease and cum efficiency will increase. Cum capacity will decrease.

When I actually tried this, something went wrong. When cum capacity is low enough (maybe lower than 0.5 mL ?), it just shows "Cum, Max: 0 mL". Further applying Equilibricum will lead to a "divided by zero" and hence infinite cum efficiency.

Sadly I cannot get very high but finite cum efficiency like 10000000.

I checked the source code, and there is Math.round() when calculating maxCum() (i.e. cum capacity). This rounding should be the main reason.

Also, it turns out that there is the same rounding in maxCum() in Javascript version.

Last edited:

btr4

May 15, 2022
I guessed that the Math.round() is for displaying the number on screen, but the developer forgot the interaction about Equilibricum.

Or is it intended? Namely, Equilibricum is intended to have possibility to give infinite cum efficiency.