Enemy Encounter(s): Globlin

Chobin

Oct 1, 2015
I'm tired as fuck, was just about to pass out, and was scrolling through old blog posts I was too lazy to read before when I noticed apparently CoC 2 exists now. Well here's my contribution. Just an idea summary for now as I wanted to get it out there before I fell asleep and forgot, and if someone wants to take this out of my inexperienced hands then by all means, but I'd like to give this a shot as my first step to actually contributing to this wonderful place. Please feel free to leave whatever commentary you feel like for me to read when I wake up. I can only improve and suggestions and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated.

Again, dead tired and only just found out about this, so sorry if maybe these guys shouldn't exist in lore or something? And apologies in advance as my writing is going to become progressively shittier. Anyway. Globlins.

-----------------------

By way of magical meddling or perhaps a natural freak accident, a mixing of ye olde goblin and slimegirl has cropped up in the world of I forget the name. Globlins. These feisty, bubbly creatures have the same craving for sexual juices as their pint-sized green predecessors, but while these new malleable mistresses still share the Goblin's unending need to be pregnant their gooey bodies, unfortunately, don't quite work the same way. These girls instead collect as much of those sensual juices as they can from any questionably willing partner until their bodies become large enough to split.

Early encounter: A Globlin approaches!

A run of the mill globlin. She's green, eager to please, dripping in more ways than one, and short as a breadbox. You can't quite tell her exact height, however, because she keeps bobbing up and down to make her breasts jiggle provocatively for you.

Sex/Loss scene(s):

Nothing really special. Orifice fucking or titjob for the wielders of the penis, tentacle shenanigans or goo fisting for girls.

Early/mid encounter: The GLILF (A Globlin I'd Like to Fuck) next door.

This globlin has managed to accumulate enough juices to increase her height by quite a bit, as well as give her body some appealingly plump curves. If you slapped this globlin's ass it'd jiggle even if it weren't made of goo!

Loss scene(s):

Similar to regular globlin, but GLILF is more of a dom. Rides dicked characters cowgirl, scissoring or goo strap-on for the ladies. Technically herm, but also technically not since I think CoC 1 goblins were a female only race? So goo strap-on for canon reasons or something.

Mid/late encounter: Globclops

A true giantess of a globlin, even by human standards. She would tower over most folk and still probably be a good head taller than the rest. Her entire body seems to be vibrating and occasionally going ever so slightly slack and her face appears to be scrunched up in concentration, as though trying not to split quite yet or perhaps trying to split but not yet able to, and this seems to have had the effect of merging her eyes into one. Huh. Well either way, she's one hot load away from being pushed over the edge and she intends to get it by whatever means necessary.

Sex/Loss scene(s):

Finally getting to interesting bits. Sexing up the globclops could involve a few potential things. Either dominating (or getting dominated by) the very large goo gal or having the globclops split apart into smaller twins (maybe quartets or sextuplets but damn that'd taking some writing) to have the two service the player at once. Special scenes for bedicked characters with a bigger (probably 12+ inches) dong or high cum production.

End game/Silly mode? encounter: Attack on Globlin

You aren't quite sure how a globlin could have possibly managed to get to this monstrous size without splitting even accidentally. The only possible reason you can think of is that this titan of a slime intends to get as large as inhumanely possible before finally splitting off as many times as she can, all at once, for the ultimate orgasmic high. (Optional) You can see several of her other 'suitors' dotting her body like freckles, their heads poking out of her for air while her slimey insides work over the rest of them to keep them constantly pumping her with their sexual fluids. Their exhausted moans carry through the air like a discordant symphony of sex. You can be pretty sure she intends to add you to her collection.

Sex/Loss scene(s):

Loss includes gooey tentacle sex almost universally, regardless of sexual organs (possibly even including lack thereof, as the massive globlin may not notice a lack of extra fluids from a single captive). Assuming the loss doesn't lead to a bad end, the giant globlin will probably finally split apart and the player will be swept away in the literal flood of slimegirls. Similar situation on a win, except you have the option of being sexed up by the literal flood of slimegirls before eventually being released.

-----------------------

And that's all I have for now. Been writing this shit for two hours when I should have been asleep four hours ago. Fuck. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Chobin

Oct 1, 2015
First get Google word. Second try reading other people's content before writing, there should be some work that creaters have written for their games. Third if you're tired try not go to crazy.

Don't worry, I know to use google docs for actual submissions. I only wanted to throw a bare bones idea I had up here before bed so that I wouldn't forget about it and so I could wake up to, hopefully, constructive criticism. I wasn't really worried about making things pretty or follow a formula at the time. How it looks when it's started and how it's going to look when it's finished are going to be drastically different, anyway, so no real harm tossing the unpolished idea out there and gauging the general reaction, right? In my opinion, at least. Obviously I wrote 'kind of' descriptions for the encounters but I was running on fumes at the time and when I'm tired my writing tends to take on a bit of a silly tone, on top of just not being as well written or edited, so sorry if that wasn't quite to your tastes. Just to be clear, though, the encounter descriptions aren't 100% indicative of how I usually write.

I fully intend to go over submissions of other creators when I've got the time so I can get a decent grasp of what to expect when I write, especially when it comes to the parsing, something I've never had to think about before.

And speaking of writing, I'm even more hyped for this now that I've had a chance to actually go through and read a bit of the guides, lore, and design documents Savin posted. CoC 2 is going to actually be coherent and semi-serious and have a stronger setting and characters. Although, having read some of it, it does also bring into question whether or not my globlins would really even 'belong' in CoC 2. It isn't Marae from CoC 1. It's a whole different place. And while I think I saw that some characters may make a return, the areas themselves aren't actually connected in any way. So a 'crossbreed' of two creatures that lived in the old game may not make sense in the new one...

As for not going crazy, no promises!

And whoops, meant to post this yesterday but I forgot to click 'send'.