Endorsing slavery (Now in the submission section)

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'll make it simple, considering the whole TITS verse and the variety of choices currently in the game, I found it sad that you couldn't just (play pokemon and have a collection spirit) and be legit in favor of slavery when you talk to Bethany Carver on Tarkus. (current choices are disapproving, no opinion and just "fine").

In this spirit, I'm launching this small project of around 2-3 pages to add that endorse slavery or maybe just endorse Carver with slavery button. I got Savin's green for anyone to write that.

I'm writting one myself (link here) and if anyone wants to add in their own passage, help out or write one by themselves, they are welcome to do it in this thread.

EDIT:
The basic option is complete, I'll leave it out there for some time if anyone has any commentary to make about it. (Or anything to add to it.)

Long term plans (possible thanks to this) I intend to work on myself include:

-2 new characters: I'm currently working on the first for which I'm thinking of opening an obsessed buttslut that'll do anything path and a comfier and homelier girlfriend that'll serve you good path.

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Likewise, but I think it might simply be that 1 this aspect of gameplay would developp in the later stages of the game or 2, that it was to us to make sure it would get off the ground at some point. It's probably better if only new characters are made to be available as slaves to not mess up already existing characters. Also, I think it is not necessary for the player to have (all) the slaves as crewmates, having slaves waiting for you at their original location does have its charms.

Reactions: Night Trap

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Is this set to happen after we fully break Del? And what if Del has been sent off to Canadia?

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
This is available at the same time the other choices are: As soon as you've started to break Del (basically after the first sexual act with her). Also, I believe if I am correct that in order for Del to be sent to Canadia station, you need to have completed the 2 dialogues as to what to do with Del and your opinion on the Tarkus operation (which is the opinion on slavery) before the game gives the ok for the change of location. (If not, then you'd have to use the save editor or consider that the opportunity was missed until someone decide to create a replacement for Del in the storylines in which Del went to Canadia.)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe you could make the endorsement path a sort of follow up to the "it's fine" option instead? That way people won't have to resort to using the save editor.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
The problem with this is that the "it's fine" path is more of a "oh... yeah sure", kind of reaction. Not very enthusiastic and honestly, it would not work well with what I suggest in this path. It's the kind of thing I would sincerely expect to be followed by Steele and Beth never actually ending up speaking to each other ever again.
I really want to improve this until it gets to a "She's offering me a service BECAUSE I am very motivated in the first place and she knows I REALLY share her point of view"
Also, really, the game is still in developpement and for that I think if people care enough they'll start a new game or use the save editor.

Also, it's easier to add a new small path than to add a subsequent branch in the code.
On the other hand, I wouldn't be against this replacing the first part of the "it's fine option" (and also replace the "fine" button) because "it's fine" really, really just sounds like another way to say you have no opinion or that you couldn't care less. (Not that I actually want this to happen, just saying it'd make more sense than for it to be a subsequent choice of the "it's fine" path.)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Alright, fair enough. I mean, I literally just save edited and redid Paige's content purely so i could have to access the sparring option, so whatever. Shouldnt be too hard to pull off.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'll submit it officially on the first or second day of January, if you have anything you'd think would make this better, now's the time.