End game repeatable item/cum hunts

Mar 14, 2022
I've been playing a bit of endgame now and there is hardly any repeatable content. I'd love to see fetch quests distributed by some NPC's like Kimber's sex unlocks. But instead of a one time unlock there is a random item needed to fetch and bring back. Could be a list of uncommon items to force exploration with various rewards.

Maybe Beth's brothel could have a randomly chosen 'Long Distance' contract where Steele is given a contract to have sex with some NPC, then if Steele doesn't, Beth fines Steel.

Maybe somewhere late/endgame there could be a duo of 'slayer' type bounty hunters. Maybe 'Mr. Macho' and 'Miss Tease' are competing. Mr. Macho's contracts/bounties are to slay a random encounter monster on any planet. Miss Tease's contracts/bounties are to defeat random encounter monsters via tease/seduction.

A 'Weak Link' (femboy Link in my head cannon) assigns a contract to lose physically to X monster.
Bottom Betty would assign a contract to lose lustfully to X monster.

Alternatively I'd love to see a slut/master challenge Steele to fetch unique cum throughout the galaxy. Easiest fit would be Del or some new NPC. Maybe there could be a special Dr. Badger modified egg trainer that deposits an egg into Steele and only a certain NPC/Species cum would unlock the egg. Maybe Steele could take up to X#s of eggs at a time depending on egg training level?
The Dr. Badger modified eggs could be on a timer, continuously expanding resulting in a bad end if Steele doesn't obey the egg trainer.

Late game maybe the Milk bar could have a similar in person milk delivery request system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dansky32