Emmy's Flower

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
except she is clearly flirting with you and by the time you learn how she feels you are locked into the flower path.

I actually did the non flower path, still its very unintuative for new player that they can get locked into a path with major consequences without  knowing about it. Inconsistancy is a total boner killer.

If this true, then her persona is that of a flirty individual. Just because she acts friendly doesn't mean she wants to instantly fuck. Her reaction is understandable since Steele isn't a mind reader, and it is at least in good nature for her to be honest about it when she realizes what Steele wants. One can be flirtatious and not be a slut (to which Emmy is actively trying to avoid becoming). This would be another instance of the game's exploratory nature, where sometimes you need to think with your head and not your dick (though there are plenty of other events you can access where thinking ahead is not required).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Emmy seems to have more than being a flirt going on.  We don't have enough information to tell yet, but if I had to guess, something she did has her hormones in overdrive and she's actively attempting to fight them.  If so you'll probably be able to either corrupt her into giving in later or help her keep her head on straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
I remember some mention on the blog about a character who had some form of implant that made them massively horny at all time. For whatever reason I'd always assumed Emmy was that character, but it's very possible I'm wrong.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I actually intended to have the flowers available if you managed to avoid a venus pitcher encounter (by calling them out on their shit or w/e), but never got around to it.

Either way, Emmy isn't forcing you to get raped for her. She's just asking you for something kind of rare. It just happens that the game is a bit rapey in how you get the only one available right now.

???

You mean there was a no rape if fail path like I've been talking about that's just not in the game yet?

Ah.  That's perfectly fine.   Can't wait for it.   Sorry for doubting Fen Boss. 

Emmy seems to have more than being a flirt going on.  We don't have enough information to tell yet, but if I had to guess, something she did has her hormones in overdrive and she's actively attempting to fight them.  If so you'll probably be able to either corrupt her into giving in later or help her keep her head on straight.

Well she is a jackal.   She probably got some panda grade canine mods and a spiked libido or semi permanent heat cycle. 

The waifu isn't worth it. I'm not going to bang someone who sends mixed signals and then sends me off to go find some rare flower that I need to get (mind control)raped to obtain.

Calm down. they're gonna put more flowers in. 

Again, no need for the fucking mind control (no pun intended). And dear lord get your heads out of your entitled asses. God forbid you have to comply with someones wishes to get in their pants. You know, like half or more of the characters.

You. You're being a dick over legitamate story grievances and misconstruing desires.  It's been said. It's not the work it's the rape. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Good news, alternative is in 6.10, so we can all unrustle our jimmies. (Including my own.)

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
You. You're being a dick over legitamate story grievances and misconstruing desires.  It's been said. It's not the work it's the rape. 

Fucking thank you, I can't stand when people jump to personal attacks just because I dislike a part of their favorite character's story or personalty. Finally someone who can be reasonable.

I don't know maybe I was a little to rough on Emmy's,  but I'm not  suddenly entitled asshole for not likeing having content locked behind unavoidable rape. Anyways since it looks like there will be a alternative flower available in a future version of the game my complaints will be solved eventually (maybe on new texas gaurded by a extra large varmint,  or just letting you fight venus pitchers?).

Waifu wars are fun until people start taking it too seriously. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't know maybe I was a little to rough on Emmy's,  but I'm not  suddenly entitled asshole for not likeing having content locked behind unavoidable rape.

That was never the case, you could have heeded her wishes and therefore avoid the rape.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There may also be some confusion in that as far as I can tell, you have to get told to go get the flower, wait some amount of time, then talk to Emmy about herself twice in a row to get the non-flower option.  I think.  It's not really laid out in a way where you would find it if you didn't know in advance you could do it.

But the point is that you're never locked into the flower route.  You have to be told to take the flower route in order to get the non-flower route.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
That was never the case, you could have heeded her wishes and therefore avoid the rape.

As I've said, I picked the "you" option as I expected the other options to lead to a sex scene which wasn't interested in, so I didn't need to get the flower.

My concern is that it's not clear enough (for players who are going through on their first playthrough that haven't looked it up on the wiki/wern't lucky enough to pick the correct answer) that emmy will get pissed off at you and you will be locked into the get raped path.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
My concern is that it's not clear enough (for players who are going through on their first playthrough that haven't looked it up on the wiki/wern't lucky enough to pick the correct answer) that emmy will get pissed off at you and you will be locked into the get raped path.

Thankfully, that has now been ammended.