Emily: Homecoming Act 2

Palmer

Apr 3, 2016
ehsmall.png

This was sort of (un)intentionally meant for the AIF (adult interactive fiction) mini-comp contest but I have decided to release it now instead. Notice this a text parser game, meaning you basically type in what you want to do. But there are plenty of images :)

This is act two of the three acts of Emily: Homecoming (sequel to Emily: Sister Attraction) that I'm working on (but it's a full game.) It's meant to feel like a mini-comp game like I said, hope you enjoy it!

As usual, actually read the ReadMe.txt file for some hints and tips. If you get a false virus warning after downloading you need to exempt the file from your software. This is a well know problem for all of us Adrift 5 creators.

Feel free to visit our Patreon site here for daily news on all of our game development projects, of if you want to support development of this or other games.

You can download the game here.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I'm assuming the third point comes from hiding the camcorder in the bathroom, but the game doesn't recognize the command "hide" even though that's the hint given. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
What happened to the first act of Emily: Homecoming?

Also, can't download the game. The download repeatedly fails with no explanation.

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
What happened to the first act of Emily: Homecoming?

Also, can't download the game. The download repeatedly fails with no explanation.

I can't help you with the download, but from digging around on the Patreon and blog it looks like Part 1 is just a bunch of demos and Homecoming will be a 3 part game probably all released as one whole game when it's all complete. If I'm wrong maybe @BBBen can clarify since he's working on this too since @Palmer isn't responding.

Also digging through the Patreon comments I found out what the third point is. Since 3 seems to be the max I'm going to post a quick walkthrough for anyone interested or having trouble.

In Bedroom:
Take phone, open desk drawer, take wallet, open lower drawer (there's a nightstand with 2 drawers not mentioned in the room description), take passport, take ticket. north
In Closet:
Take bag, use phone, 1 (call), 3 (cab company), south, west, south, south, open door, south (should take you to the front door and put you outside)
On plane:
Take safety card (take card also works), talk to old lady, 3 (switch seats with her friend), east, talk to man, move west and east until you're in the same section as the flight attendant, talk to flight attendant (be sure to include "to" for this one or else it won't work and she might move on), go back to where the man is sitting next to the beautiful woman, talk to man, sit
Sitting Next to Woman:
First option doesn't matter as she'll ignore you, talk to mel, 2 (this movie sucks so talk to me), give card to mel, rub leg/thigh, rub arm/shoulder, rub face, kiss mel, press button, kiss mel, kiss mel, rub tits/boobs, rub pussy
In Bathroom:
Enjoy. Her first orgasm, which comes quickly, unlocks the third mile high point. Giving her the safety card and warning her about the movie give you the other 2. With all 3 she's open for any kind of sex including anal. This scene ends after PC has 2 orgasms, Melanie can have as many as you want to give her but only the first gives any points. If you read the ReadMe file or have played a BBBen game before you know how to interact during a sex scene.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
OK, seriously, can anyone else help with the download then? I've tried several times, even watched it run closely- all 40mb gets downloaded and then at the end, instead of saying 'Complete' it says 'Failed' instead. No more explanation than that. Can someone reupload it somewhere like Mega?

Cynical1942

Jun 28, 2017
OK, seriously, can anyone else help with the download then? I've tried several times, even watched it run closely- all 40mb gets downloaded and then at the end, instead of saying 'Complete' it says 'Failed' instead. No more explanation than that. Can someone reupload it somewhere like Mega?

Most likely this because of your anti-virus (Avast, Norton, Windows Defender, et al.). You will need to disable this to complete the download, extract the RAR file with a file extractor (WinZIP, WinRAR, 7zip, et al.) then go into your anti-virus program and create an EXCEPTION for the folder you just extracted. You can find out how to do this with a simple internet search (example : how to create an exception in avast). If you do not have one of the file extractors above, again, a simple internet search will get you these for free. Once you've done all that, then turn your anti-virus back on. Hope this helps, ENJOY!!!!

Palmer

Apr 3, 2016
Sorry for the late reply guys. We've been extremely busy with our latest release. The full game will be comprised of three acts all in one game. Act 1 is in Paris with Victoria, Act 2 (which this thread is about) is meant to feel as sort of a break from the main story. In act 3 the player returns home (as you can see at the ending of act 2). Act 1 and 3 will not be released as standalone games. I realize this setup might cause some confusion, apologies for that.

Cynical1942

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry for the late reply guys. We've been extremely busy with our latest release. The full game will be comprised of three acts all in one game. Act 1 is in Paris with Victoria, Act 2 (which this thread is about) is meant to feel as sort of a break from the main story. In act 3 the player returns home (as you can see at the ending of act 2). Act 1 and 3 will not be released as standalone games. I realize this setup might cause some confusion, apologies for that.

I, personally, don't mind have all three acts in one package. And thank you for all the hard work on these games. :) Do we have any time frame for release?