Embry

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
personal maid aboard your ship? i hate the idea of having to constantly come back to a planet for your GF, that's you pay so much for steel should just hire her as a maid.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Let's summon him.

JimT JimT JimT

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No. Jim's already said he wants to make more Embry shit, we don't need a thread restating it. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To get more Embry or any other Jim created npc stuff only one thing is needed as he stated himself. All current backlog need to be coded (what is in it you may ask...well go find his post detaling all his creation both added and awaiting for it and it isn't so hard now with still so little amount of total forum posts to find it). And that will require our patience since both coders got more important stuff to deal with for some time.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What Savin and Ormael said. I'm planning to definitely do Embry X-pack at some point, but I've got a lot of other pressing projects at the moment, like writing a new V-KO for Gildenmere, finishing a much-needed sex toy store for the game, and giving Vahn some more sex scenes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh V-ko for ant planet. And I thought thier were forgoten and only one at Mhen'ga was left out in dust. Now question what about tarkus if we get her there too or well Colenso will act like her? xD (well he sell items like her for jungle planet but in versions for tarkus so it kinda similar to her in this regard)