Embry Slutification/Humiliation/Public Sex?

meyersteele

Apr 7, 2017
Canadia Station
So, in the actual game, you can take Embrys panties, like so,

“Ellie. Take off your panties. Now.” You order her, right there, in the middle of the bar. All the color drains from the simii girl’s face and she stares at you, wide eyed and shocked.

“WUH-w-w-what? M-m-my panties?” Ellie stammers, clutching her notepad hard. She’s like a doe in the headlights, her knees lightly pressed together. “Buh-but there’s people watching!!”

“Do it. Now. Or do you want me to take them off in front of everyone for you?”

Ellie’s face is burning beet red. Nervously looking around, she places her pad down and waits until nobody is looking. Slipping her hands quickly under her frilly skirt, she slides her underwear down with a little hip wiggle and, when they’re at her ankles, steps out of them. She clutches the little bundle in her hands, now utterly pantyless underneath her maid-like outfit. “I-Is this good enough?”

“Hand them over.”
That's all good and fine, and all. But now, we have this line down here,

“Ohh, your panties are a little wet. Did you like doing that?”
And,

Still, you can’t help but notice the tiny glistening below her skirt.
Is this a feature that's going to be added to the game? If not... I think it should be. I'd write it, but looking at the parser doc and the submission guide is giving me heart palpitations. (I also made an account here for the specific reason of making this post. Been a backer a while, but HOT DAMN do I need this content.)

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
First off: welcome to the community. You're probably on some watch list now that you've posted here.

Second off: It's good that you at least went as far as to look at the parser document and the submission guide. That's way farther than most people in the Ideas section ever go. It's definitely not hard as you might think, and I encourage you to try to pen something simple if you have the time.

Third off: JimT is gone. He's the guy who wrote Embry, and that means that anything anyone wants to write about his characters has to pass Fen's watchful eyes, and from what I've heard about others trying to write for Embry, Fen is a stickler for matching the style of the characters' writer and fitting the character. It's very unlikely, unless JimT rode up at dawn one day with the Rohirrim at his back, that we will ever see more content for his characters. It sucks, but them's the breaks.

meyersteele

Apr 7, 2017
Canadia Station
Watch list? Like government watch list? Any particular reason as to why that would be? I mean the game has got some rape-fantasy stuff... Eh. My Facebook conversations might've already put me on one, so I suppose getting on multiple times only enhances my score. Shame to hear about Jim, though. I'd still like to give it another look if I have time. Thanks for the reply!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
JimT was going to write it, but then he left.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'd commission someone to do it actually, but no one is really both willing and able to touch Jim's content.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Now JimT is invincible
No, he ain't a scared little boy no more
Yeah, he is invincible
What did he run for?
He was hiding from the world
He was so afraid, felt so unsure
Now he's invincible
A perfect storm

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Embry was meant to have SSC BDSM content (with a pinch of Nice Time for Roo stuff, because that's what JimT is into), so I can't help but feel "Slutification" make it sound silly.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would more be into pay for someone to finish Emby unfinished follwoer X-pack. After that if author won't fell burnout by facing really specific writer legacy would put my currency support on this one idea.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I would more be into pay for someone to finish Emby unfinished follwoer X-pack. After that if author won't fell burnout by facing really specific writer legacy would put my currency support on this one idea.
There is nothing to finish. Embry's follower content wasn't even started being written. It was still in planning stages.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, so has Ormael actually commissioned stuff for this game before?

Speaking of planning, I look back on my planning docs and cringe/cough up blood at my own writing. And that was only 2 years ago, lol.

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Speaking of planning, I look back on my planning docs and cringe/cough up blood at my own writing. And that was only 2 years ago, lol.
You write? I thought you just commissioned stuff. Or is it planning for commissions?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Both, but neither were good enough so I cast them into the fires from which they were created.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is nothing to finish. Embry's follower content wasn't even started being written. It was still in planning stages.

Dunno if 42 pages long gdoc about Embry companionship X-pac meant it was only ideas. I not looked far into copy I made when Jim said that anyone who want can do for any of his gdoc's but it seems on those few first pages it have some parts that was already written and could be at least used as guidance or maybe as parts of expansion for Embry.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Dunno if 42 pages long gdoc about Embry companionship X-pac meant it was only ideas. I not looked far into copy I made when Jim said that anyone who want can do for any of his gdoc's but it seems on those few first pages it have some parts that was already written and could be at least used as guidance or maybe as parts of expansion for Embry.
Mind posting a link to those copies?