Ember Breeding

Jarxccu

Jan 19, 2019
Got into a rut with the "fuck draft" and triggered impregnation scene with Ember. She laid an egg (gave her an ovi potion when she was still developing)...and that's that? When does the egg hatch? Clearly stated in "stats" that she laid one egg. Is that it?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Got into a rut with the "fuck draft" and triggered impregnation scene with Ember. She laid an egg (gave her an ovi potion when she was still developing)...and that's that? When does the egg hatch? Clearly stated in "stats" that she laid one egg. Is that it?
They are a little unfinished, sadly. If I remember correctly they would have implemented hatching and dragon family raising stuff but the writer vanished. You're unlikely to get any anymore updates to CoC so you can consider it a finality. There are, however, mods that continue to add to CoC. Perhaps if you want a furthering of Ember's content you could commission on of the guys currently adding to the modded version.

Jarxccu

Jan 19, 2019
I'm using CoC revamped....but it's also stated there that the mod maker is unlikely to continue working on it as well. TiTs seems great, but WHY would Fenoxo leave so many loose ends? I hope he/she doesn't do that to TiTs.

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Well, it's not like Fen should be held responsible for any writer that drops their projects, right? And sadly, yes, TiTS already has its share of abandoned content (although some projects are being continued by different writers).

Last edited: