Ellie Sex Scene

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
So I tried out being a Leithan for the first time (not a huge fan of their looks) but I wanted to try seeing if Ellie said something different in regards to getting preggers by other species. Was a little different, but the main thing I noticed was during her sex scene. This is part of my character's description:

Your sexual equipment is positioned at the back of your tauric hindquarters, rather than at your humanoid waist. Your massive dong is 14.3 inches long and 2.4 inches across. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. The shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth.

Pretty decently sized for that universe. But this is what Ellie said to me:

“Well, since you don’t have a big, throbbing bulldick to stick in me, I guess I’ll just have to return the favor the old-fashioned way, won’t I?” Ellie says, licking her lips as she regards your nude form. “Come on over, honey. I think I know just how to say thank you for that wonderful bit of pussy-eating...”

So is my character just not big enough or does she only accept horse dick? I know that being an actual centaur works, but that doesn't really make sense unless she's either trying to insult you, REALLY doesn't want to get pregnant or just REALLY likes horse dick (looks at Fenoxo). Is this a bug, maybe? That seems the most likely to me.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Ellie is a massive size queen. You need a 21"+ behemoth, possibly more without pandaneen for thickness, in order to satisfy her. If you want to fuck her and others regularly, I recommend having 2 or more dicks or an ample supply of condensol.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Ok, so... the leithan character has a 23in cock now. She got the sex scene once and now she keeps randomly saying that my character doesn't have a big bulldick... and it's still 23in long.

Also, that centaur character I mentioned has a 12in cock. She still gets the scene randomly so you don't need to have a 21in+ cock. I think there's a bug in the system, either that or she likes being randomly mean. :p

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Is your character a herm? It alternates. 

Also She's a Treated Leithan on New Texas.  When you are eating her out it literally says sticking your head in there wouldn't be to big of a feat. You can probably stick a particularly runt Raskvel in the and spin him.  Treatment is good for making a pussy tight but there are certain physical limits for Tight and also big enough to New Texan bulls.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
If your character's a herm, half the time it's going to give you the female scene. The female scene includes that line about not having a dick that you're seeing. It should probably be changed - bug report it as a continuity error.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just that one blurb could be easily hidden for herms.