Elder scrolls/CoC RP player request

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
As the thread name suggests I need a player for a heavily story and RP based Elder Scrolls game with CoC like au elements. Set in either Skyrim or oblivion due to my familiarity with both settings, any normal playable race along with Lilmothiit a normally extinct race of fox people from black marsh. Who like their cat like cousins have many subspecies that are born due to different environments.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Of the games? No. Of the setting as a whole? Yes, it'd be appreciated and would increase the methods of insertion into the story as well decrease the amount of explaining I'd have to do.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I know my fair amount of Elder Scrolls lore, and I've played not only Skyrim and Oblivion, but Morrowind too.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Would this be a purely Text RP story or would there be rolls? If so would there be any particular ruleset being used?

I'm quite fond of TES and actually ran a game in that setting of my own a while ago.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Purely text, but I have a rare conundrum now. Two potential RP partners... hmm anything in particular either of you want?

In fact send me PMs and we'll hash things out.

Last edited:

ArcherXL

Mar 13, 2021
I am interested too ! I am a big fan of Elder Scrolls universe , played all mainline games starting from Daggerfall