[Submitted]Self-realization/The God of Gifts

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Hey everybody!

This is my submission for the halloween writing contest! Hope you like it!

126455615746.png

sauce

Jokes aside, I originally brainstormed a similar scene for the halloween contest but work kinda got in the way. So, just as I started writing it regardless, Fen announced the christmas writing contest and I decided to give it a different spin. It is still spooky but also holiday themed and I'd like to submit it for the contest.

Since I am still super green at writing (especially using parser) I hope you could give me feedback on this and help me edit maybe?...

I will warn you, though. It is rather weird and, yes, this is coming from a flying moustache, so believe me. It includes tentacles, creating new vaginas on the PCs body and impregnation.

Self-realization/The God of Gifts

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I'd still like to write one or two last-minute additions (extra blurb for having tentacle wings) but I think it is pretty much finished. I'm going to submit it now before I end up forgetting.

Thank you for everyone who showed interest, especially Petscop Youtuber, Thebiologist and, of course, Anonym, who commented and helped me out.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I seem to have forgotten to update the thread accordingly, but I re-submitted the scene through the regular submission form somewhere around the 4th of January. Here's hoping it can still get into the game.

Also, I added an optional way to trigger the event, because there were concerns about gating everything behind an e-mail that you only get based on a random chance.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I contacted Fenoxo about my submission and he responded with the following:

Fenoxo said:
My main thoughts on it are that something like this might actually be best suited as a Halloween event - which means I'm unlikely to pursue it for the time being.

So with that I'd like you to know that the submission is...on hold? It's not approved, but also not rejected entirely?

It's a somewhat bitter pill to swallow for me, but I need to admit that the original concept was a Halloween event so I do understand where Fenoxo is coming from. I fully intend to re-submit it at Halloween, which is...*sigh* half a year from now.

The positive side to it is, that the quality seems to be sufficient to consider implementing it.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Fenoxo said:
There’s no plans for new Halloween stuff this year.

There are a lot of big projects swirling around, and we have plenty of Halloween stuff already in game from previous years.

I’d rather not sidetrack when things like plot progression and waifu quests are dragging slowly.

Well, nothing left but to take it with a smile.

Mar_krishamun

Oct 21, 2021
YO! It took me forever to find any source on this dream, but I have to say... DAMN! This scene was my all time favorite out of the game and was disappointed that it was only a dream! Heck, I'd commission a story like that!

Reactions: flying_moustache

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
YO! It took me forever to find any source on this dream, but I have to say... DAMN! This scene was my all time favorite out of the game and was disappointed that it was only a dream! Heck, I'd commission a story like that!
Thank you. Much too kind.

I had more planned, but I count myself lucky to even get this in. I wouldn't get away with stuff like that outside of dream content.
Besides, submissions are still closed from what I know and even if they were open, I'd just tinker away at it at a snails pace like I usually do. I'm not a writer just an...enthusiast.

Mar_krishamun

Oct 21, 2021
Thank you. Much too kind.

I had more planned, but I count myself lucky to even get this in. I wouldn't get away with stuff like that outside of dream content.
Besides, submissions are still closed from what I know and even if they were open, I'd just tinker away at it at a snails pace like I usually do. I'm not a writer just an...enthusiast.
Well, I'd love to see what else you had planned for it all!

J.G.Alchemy

Apr 8, 2017
Well, nothing left but to take it with a smile.
I was seriously hoping I got impregnated by the thing cuz that was my all time favorite scene next to the Strange Egg hatching. I love tentacles and horrifically HOT mutations like that. I wish they would make it AT LEAST impregnate you with a psychic tentacle beast if not let you keep the transformation. Seriously!