[Implemented] Erika a shemale kaithrit at Burt's Badass Meadhall

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hyrYOSlZGf6ROCvbXlak7LI3a8OFT2QArRqPYcOzOO8/edit?usp=sharing
Erika a shemale kaithrit who can be found at Burt's Badass Meadhall from 8 am to 4 pm

it would be appreciated if someone is willing to proofread this, mainly looking out for sentence flow, grammar errors and logical errors since her race changed during the late phases of the document

also, I don't mind anyone doing heavy editing as long as it improves the scene and you don't rewrite entire scenes.

and if you think that an edit you have made is for the best but hesitate. Don't, I will review them so don't worry.

Edited by Vio :U

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanfaus

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Huh, parental issues. Might be interesting if we could express our own possible parental issues, but I'm not sure about what our Steeles are supposed to know of the circumstances of their birth. All I'm sure of are the raising choice in the character creation and that we seemed to mostly be raised by mombot as well as Vic. Might be worth asking the devs about...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Someone needs to make an NPC that calls you Daddy.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Erika should accidentally call herm PCs mommy in a sex scene. Or have Erika let out her anger about her mom cheating on her other mom with some revenge fucking roleplay with the PC as the cheating mom.

Reactions: alkeiser

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Erika should accidentally call herm PCs mommy in a sex scene. Or have Erika let out her anger about her mom cheating on her other mom with some revenge fucking roleplay with the PC as the cheating mom.

Interesting idea I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Huh, parental issues. Might be interesting if we could express our own possible parental issues, but I'm not sure about what our Steeles are supposed to know of the circumstances of their birth. All I'm sure of are the raising choice in the character creation and that we seemed to mostly be raised by mombot as well as Vic. Might be worth asking the devs about...

While that is an interesting idea Steele's past is something I won't touch, I'll definitely leave that to the devs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
While that is an interesting idea Steele's past is something I won't touch, I'll definitely leave that to the devs
Fair enough.

Though I do find it funny that she's got a problem with her mommy being a slut when you're talking to her with your dad being as slutty as he was and there being potentially like, 5 people in the bar you regularly fuck when yer talking to her.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I wonder if we can't provoke the hate fuck for non hard PC's with heat inducing drugs. Get this bitch kitty really riled up.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
So Fen has taken a look at Erika and the wording is that she needs more editing so if anyone would be as kind as to do some edits on the doc that would be greatly appreciated.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmm, I think I might draw a quick bust of this character to pass the time. (since nothing official is really available atm)
Thing is that I would need more character description then what has been provided. Namely eye color, hair length, penis type. (dog - knotted if I am correct)
Oh, also hair style.
Probably could knock it out either today or by tomorrow, provided I get the rest of the details on time.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Right, here's the sketch I drew up.
I'll do the naked version once I know I am in the right ball park.

Attachments

• Erika Bust.jpg
    Erika Bust.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Vio and Doots

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Seems good to me
BTW is there a specific name for that kind of shirt since the doc says that she's wearing a t-shirt and I think
I will retcon her to have that shirt

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Oh, I'm not really sure. I saw it in on of my references and thought, oh, that looks sexy.
I think it's a low cut sweater.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
And here's the naked version.

Attachments

• Erika Bust naked.jpg
    Erika Bust naked.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 55

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Revised version, reduced her bust size.

Attachments

• Erika Bust naked.jpg
    Erika Bust naked.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 65

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Well I tend to naturally build towards thickset. And she is meant to have generous hips, which usually translates into larger legs.
I could slim her down if Doots wants, but they haven't said anything about it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, it's just my opinion. That, and making me mumble "if that's slender, I must be starving" :p

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
now that I'm no longer sleep deprived looking at her dink seems to be quite small, but that's probably because in tits everyone has a monster in their pants, but just saying I would like it to be bigger, but that's up to you.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Gladly. 5 inches isn't very much, but then the style I am using kind of dictates it.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
There, that should do it.
Anything else?

Attachments

• Erika Bust naked.jpg
    Erika Bust naked.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 67

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
nope can't think of anything wrong with her.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, cool beans.
I'll probably color her up tomorrow, and likely stream it. I'll post the stream link when I do.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Oooh, she's a cutie!

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Right, more or less finished coloring her.
Might need a tweak or two, something about green highlights confused the ever living piss out of me, but I can always add them.
But in either case that's the broad strokes done.

Attachments

• Erika Bust naked.jpg
    Erika Bust naked.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Erika Bust.jpg
    Erika Bust.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Vio

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I feel for her clothed self genitalia and her chances of impregnating someone (it looks painfully tight down there!). That's certainly not a small bulge :p

Last edited: