[editors wanted] Masturbation scenes

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Today I bring you another sideproject independent from my other stuff. Masturbation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go fuck yourself

You can now do it, stick your own dick inside your own hole. The scene is about 5k words long if you take everything into account, but since there are tons of variants, most PCs will get about 2k-2.5K scenes, while multi-pussy and multi-dicked herms with obscene amounts of cum, knots, flares, prehensile cocks and the likes get about 3k-3.5k words.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big clit masturbation

In this scene you can go to town using your big clit like a cock. Basic scene is short (still bigger than most masturbation scenes), but it includes variants for multiple-clits and hyperclits, including deepthroating your own clit if you've taken snakebyte.

Planned stuff:

Long tongue masturbation. Will include sounding your own dick

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Planned stuff:

Long tongue masturbation. Will include sounding your own dick

Is there any possibility of doing a variant of this scene without the sounding? Long tongue masturbation sounds super hot, but sounding is... not so much, IMO.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any possibility of doing a variant of this scene without the sounding? Long tongue masturbation sounds super hot, but sounding is... not so much, IMO.

I'm still yet to begin writing it so I guess it will depend on how long the scene is, I might need to split it into several ones depending on your junk. For oral sounding you'd need a hyper dick so that would be a way to avoid it. If the scene is too long I might make it a completely new scene or an optional variant.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I'm still yet to begin writing it so I guess it will depend on how long the scene is, I might need to split it into several ones depending on your junk. For oral sounding you'd need a hyper dick so that would be a way to avoid it. If the scene is too long I might make it a completely new scene or an optional variant.

How large is "hyper dick"? If it's bigger than like... 2 feet or so, then that's good enough for me, as I tend to keep mine around a foot long

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
How large is "hyper dick"? If it's bigger than like... 2 feet or so, then that's good enough for me, as I tend to keep mine around a foot long

Well it would be mainly about thickness, I mean, you would need a thick cock to fit a freaking tongue inside. like 5" thick

Reactions: Raindrops

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Well it would be mainly about thickness, I mean, you would need a thick cock to fit a freaking tongue inside. like 5" thick
good to know that thickness also expands the inside/urethra

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Question/Suggestion :
Does Steele need sextoys like vaginal bullets or anal beads if he/she has quadballs (or more) hanging down there? ;)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Still, maybe making a fork or whatever in the scene would be the better option.

Make it so you dont get slapped with some niche stuff out of the blue just cause you dosed up with a bunch of throbb.

Though I suppose it kinda depends on how in depth you go with the sounding. Like, if it's only two sentences, then I guess you wouldnt need a fork or whatever.

Oh, and also, will there be any bits on maybe playing with your balls with your tongue? Or perhaps maybe even playing with your pussy or asshole a bit? Though I'm not sure theres a tounge in the game long enough for the player to pull something like that off.