[Implemented] Kiona the Korgonne Jeweler

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've gotten a somewhat big project into the game, but I've finally finished up this project at long last after battling some IRL issues. Pretty much I've completed writing up a korgonne shopkeeper that initially sells the PC a pretty good arrangement of savicite sex toys, though she can also sell the PC some savicite piercings along with that as well! I'm also introducing a new metal that is findable in the Uvetan wastes called Lucinite! (details inside the doc) Finally, while she's not sexable currently, she will be pretty much into strength play as her kink. (Knowing me, I might put my own little vanilla spin to it)

I'm hoping I put a good and believeable character progression path for her, because initially, she will not like the PC at first, like... at all, but if the PC can persevere through this, they can eventually get on her good side at the end of things, and then post-Warg'ii events, things can really heat up then! This isn't as ambitious as Fisianna was, but I'm hoping I can take some lessons learned from that to improve from hereon! For now, here's Kiona, the Korgonne Jeweler!

As always, editing help or comments/concerns/criticisms are lovely to throw at me now before I submit this in! It's a bit rough as is right now since it's late AF finishing this, but I'll be actively ironing out anything I see as well!

Last edited:

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
You'll have to forgive me as it may be a bit thread derailing but I would like to take a moment to remind the people who will probably view this thread that JimThermic wrote a piercing shop/tattoo artist that @Lashcharge successfully saved a copy of before Jim Super Smash Bros: Infinity War-ed everything he created. When he inevitably decided to move on with his life.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I think there's a passive effect that makes your dick hard at all times, could be used for the ring

Reactions: Kesil

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Later down the road, would it be possible to give her off-world materials like Geddanium and Urtanium and stuff and have her make her piercings from that?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Later down the road, would it be possible to give her off-world materials like Geddanium and Urtanium and stuff and have her make her piercings from that?
Since there isn't really a way to get the raw materials for those two items, as well as Oxonium, probably not quite yet (At least until that's written or if Fen or I take matters into our own hands eventually) but I AM planning on having extensions of Kirkite, Satyrite, and Picardine piercings done with her expansion! I didn't want to overload Lumi with too much off the bat, so I'm going to work it into her donation system or something to spit out a random piercings depending on the jewel you give her.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Will there be a Jacob's ladder piercing, or is that what the "bars" piercing on the penis is supposed to be?
I believe the "bars" were intended to function as a mini-jacob ladder sorta piercing, though I'm not sure if I should adjust it from being just a triple set to more or something.
NO

It'd call it Bite!
Brite?

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
I believe the "bars" were intended to function as a mini-jacob ladder sorta piercing, though I'm not sure if I should adjust it from being just a triple set to more or something.
Maybe just have the same item, but change the description if its placed on your penis?

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, I made some comments and suggestions! Yay! If this gets in, I can say that I've contributed to the game as well (even if it's only a fraction of a fraction).

I hope I didn't come across as condescending or bossy; I have no experience with with editing or anything. Also, when it comes to the item descriptions, in most cases I've only put one change or comment and I have left the subsequent mostly-similar descriptions as-is, for fear of cluttering everything.

In Lumi's dialogue, there are phrases like "doesn't seem wholly selfish" and "if you're this persistent", whereas most people would say something like "doesn't seem completely selfish" and "if you're this dead-set", respectively. Still, there are a fair few people who use words like that. I've commented on some of these instances, but if it's the case that you're deliberately wanting her to be a person who speaks more formally or deliberately, then please don't mind those comments.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hey, I made some comments and suggestions! Yay! If this gets in, I can say that I've contributed to the game as well (even if it's only a fraction of a fraction).

I hope I didn't come across as condescending or bossy; I have no experience with with editing or anything. Also, when it comes to the item descriptions, in most cases I've only put one change or comment and I have left the subsequent mostly-similar descriptions as-is, for fear of cluttering everything.

In Lumi's dialogue, there are phrases like "doesn't seem wholly selfish" and "if you're this persistent", whereas most people would say something like "doesn't seem completely selfish" and "if you're this dead-set", respectively. Still, there are a fair few people who use words like that. I've commented on some of these instances, but if it's the case that you're deliberately wanting her to be a person who speaks more formally or deliberately, then please don't mind those comments.
Yeah... it's a little bit of a habit for me that I kinda type or speak more formally than usual, though for Lumi I believe my intention was for her to speak more casually. Thanks for pointing that out!

I probably won't be getting around to edits for a little bit since I'm working on my Christmas contest submission at the moment, but as soon as I finish up with that, I will! All the help is appreciated from those I've received so far!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Thank you for those that helped with the edits! Finally got around to it and with the help if B as well, finally believe I have something submittable! Now's hoping for the best!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Had to do a bit of a name change, since yeah... there is an NPC already named Lumi in CoC so, just to be different, I renamed her to Kiona (Still means snow, but in Samoan!)

Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Honestly, really love the name change, hoping Fen likes her!

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I keep reading lucinite as lunicite because luna means moon in spanish. It's gonna take a while...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
We in bois. Enjoy your new piercings!

(As a heads up, a good amount of the sex toys actually were unable to be implemented, either for coding reasons, or lack of a masturbation scene for them. If I manage to get any done, or commish someone to do it for me, they'll likely be thrown into an expac for this character!)

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
>tfw cuty Korgonne girl gets implemented but Lund still doesn't have enemy content.

Feels sad, man...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
>tfw cuty Korgonne girl gets implemented but Lund still doesn't have enemy content.

Feels sad, man...
Dunno what to say to this but commish someone (namely Wsan) for that or write it yourself?