[Editors Wanted] Dreghan, Korg GDILF Hunter

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
A small project I've been working on for a bit, somewhat in a similar vein to my last NPC but kept a bit more on the simple side of things with a dash of wholesome thrown in for those who have given birth to some korgonne themselves.

Honestly didn't know Lund was a thing until the backers release so I don't really expect much to come of this, but I've gotten this far so minds well finish him off.

Should only have two scenes to finish up some deepthroat action with a knot and one more kiddo interaction, gonna try to get an outline for the sex scene out but don't hold your breath been having a helluva time with it so far.

Last edited:

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Late update: Finished up Nursery stuff for baby korgs, again ones you give birth to not Ula's pups, a few days ago and started to work on the sex scene in a separate doc to help me focus on it a bit more and it really helped last time I did it.

Hopefully i'll get the basics of the scene out today before work and get 'er, somewhat, done.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Finished up the deep throating scene as well as some minor edits I doubt anyone will notice. Hopefully it's decent enough.

Anyways still would like to have some people look it over for edits and corrections, any help would be really appreciated!

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I've looked this over, not completely and I think it needs some work to fine tune some points here and there. If you need help feel free to ask me.

Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Fen recently reviewed Dreghan, while he liked the character the grammar wasn't quite up to the standards of the game. At least this plays into why I'm taking a break as is.

So whenever I get back to writing I'll work on cleaning up some of my older submissions, after that It's back to a certain furry taur.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Zavos

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Finished up a personal editing pass today, hopefully it's an improvement since it feels like it is. Even if it was mainly small things I caught.

Still would like to get some input from some folks around here, maybe some more edits or suggestions just in case, anything really.

If nothing happens for a few days, I'll probably just resubmit him and get to work on something else.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Since nothing came up I've resubmitted Dreghan to Fen, hopefully I fixed what was wrong with him and we can see him in game eventually.

Still gonna take edits or suggestions while I can, if anyone cares to make them and they're reasonable.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Recently got some edits from AlabasterChimes as well as the suggestion to add a some more nursery scenes, both of which I went through or did. So now there are scenes up to 2 years old and the doc should be a tad bit cleaner.

Only really posting to keep folks up-to-date, just in case someone wants to give them a look.

Reactions: Zavos

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Im posting to remind myself to give this a gander after work

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Got bored and added some more variations to the deepthroating scene for Steeles who can deepthroat as well as additional ones for snakebytes.

Just leaving an update about what I've been up to and I should be getting back to my current project soon!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Do to Fens recent post on the blog:

Dreg as well as Cackler are still open for additional edits while Fen is sifting through other submissions. So if anyone would be up to give either an editing pass it would be much appreciated!

Reactions: Foxxling

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Do to Fens recent post on the blog:

Dreg as well as Cackler are still open for additional edits while Fen is sifting through other submissions. So if anyone would be up to give either an editing pass it would be much appreciated!
Once I'm done with rounding out the edits to my doc, I can finish what I started I hope!

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, I did a pass of the Korg nursery interactions. Sorry, I just cherry-picked that because yay, kitten babies :catte:

I've mostly suggested changes in terms of grammar. Aside from that aspect, the submission is great. I do hope to see it in-game!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Hey, I did a pass of the Korg nursery interactions. Sorry, I just cherry-picked that because yay, kitten babies :catte:

I've mostly suggested changes in terms of grammar. Aside from that aspect, the submission is great. I do hope to see it in-game!
Hey, every little bit helps!

Really glad you enjoyed what's there and hopefully these'll get in this time.

Reactions: herpaderphurr

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Added a Warg'ii encounter to Dreg, he'll take out an inflitrator or war lion before be subdued by a temptress, as well as a variation of his inital meeting with bits that change whether or not you met him during the seige or not.

Just a small update, enjoy.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Updated the doc with the first draft of a fairly sizable cuddles and breakfast scene. Probably gonna try and touch it up after work but feel free to give it a look, edit, or leave a suggestion or two.

That's it for now, enjoy.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Added some stuff to the job talk scene related to Kiona, the korg jeweler, as well as some more small sex scene touch ups, mostly small mentions of the Steele's hands doing things in the catch scene nothing big.
Gonna look over the other sex scene later.

Keeping it simple and keep with updating this whenever something new pops up.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Haven't posted an update in a bit but all I've really been doing is trying to clean Dreg up, even with the current block on new character submissions. One of the last times Fen reviewed him he signed off on his talk scenes so there's some progress. Other than that, there are some more small changes scattered about as I've been looking over various things.

As always another set of eyes always helps so if you wish to edit or just look him over, enjoy.

NapD

Sep 8, 2015
I did a run through the first 16 pages and found a couple of minor grammatical errors. I'll get to the rest of the doc later, but I'm enjoying this so far. Good work :D

Reactions: Athena and Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I did a run through the first 16 pages and found a couple of minor grammatical errors. I'll get to the rest of the doc later, but I'm enjoying this so far. Good work :D
I'm glad you're enjoying him so far! Hope you enjoy the rest of it when you get a chance.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Left a mention and a talk topic about this lovable Korg on Kiona's content. Really hoping he gets in this time around!

Reactions: Zavos

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Left a mention and a talk topic about this lovable Korg on Kiona's content. Really hoping he gets in this time around!
Same, I think I've gotten most of the bigger problem spots but we'll have to see.