[Implemented] Hornucopia - Horn color TF

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Mostly inspired by @Night Trap 's 'Pickmentation', and partially by @SoAndSo 's Mirrin having jade horns, I figured I'd whip up a TF that lets the PC change the color of their horns.

Hornucopia!

10/11/17 - Just started, have got basic description down and have chosen colors etc.
11/11/17 - Finished, needs editors.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Pumping Lemma

Oct 31, 2017
We really need a Leprechaun (or a unicorn?) living next to a rainbow and selling all these color-related transformations.

Jokes apart, that's great, I hope it will be accepted.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm really looking forwards to this as for my deer boy i would love golden horns for him x3 now all id be missing is the golden fairy wings >.> if this get accepted would you ever think of doing a wings version of this?

Last edited:

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
I'm really looking forwards to this as for my deer boy i would love golden horns for him x3 now all id be missing is the golden fairy wings >.> if this get accepted would you ever think of doing a wings version of this?
I'd definitely consider it. It'd probably be just color TFs, rather than a full on material appearance change, but I could probably whip something up.
Wont happen unless this is accepted, though.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Should probably cost something ungodly so as to not contradict Mirrin's content re: price, but looks great!
This doesn't necessarily contradict Mirrin's content, for example, Reaha mentions how it would've been nice for Bovinuim to have been available when she was modding herself, Mirrin could be in the same situation.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Should probably cost something ungodly so as to not contradict Mirrin's content re: price, but looks great!

In fairness, reading Mirrin's doc seems to suggest that all her mods are custom, and that her horn mods included actually growing the horns too, rather than just changing their appearance - so naturally they'd cost more
And like @Lancer suggested, Hornucopia quite possibly just didn't exist at the time Mirrin was modding herself.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Yeah, Mirrin's horns are basically heavy modifications of what she was born with. They don't grow of the same matter as normal horns either. That's why I'm a-ok wid dis TF