Editing the minimum butt size value for Buttslut perk?

ppr2

Aug 3, 2022
Hey everyone~ I was wondering if it was possible to edit a value in some config file or save file to change the minimum butt size value for the Buttslut perk? It sets the minimum size to 20, which... I'm not the biggest fan of. I tried save editing, and I was able to easily change the ""buttratingraw":20" value and such to 10 for example - but it's always going to grow until it hits 20. There were a few instances of butt/hip rating raws and I changed all the ones that matched the value of my character. I didn't change any of the "buttratingmod" ones or whatever because I wasn't sure and plus all the ones I saw were set to 0 anyway.

Was hoping there was some "if buttratingraw<20, increase buttrating by x" type setting where I could just change the number, but I wasn't sure :(

Thanks for all the help :)

Edit: I'm editing the .json save file in Notepad++, should have been clear about that

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i swear this issue has come up many times in this community. i thought they lowered it already but i could be wrong, may have been changed in the new versions perhaps.

ppr2

Aug 3, 2022
Unfortunately not from what I've found. I'm running the most recent JS version and I double checked and it still sets the minimum to 18 (not 20, which is what I originally thought). Also didn't see anything in the changelog/wiki about the perk but I might have just missed it. I've set it up with the TitsED save editor to have a -8 baseline for butt size, which has it stabilize at a rating of 10. Only issue is the PC descriptor will say something about misaligned bust size values or something and if you click fix it'll remove the -8. From what I can tell there's no harm in doing the -8 with the editor and I've just left it at that so I don't have to constantly edit the value to 10

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
My buttslut perk forces me to 18 butt size not 20. I got mine through the Thicc&Shake. I also have Buns of Steel(e). That probably makes no difference but...perhaps it does.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Firstly: while the info is around for editing save files the dev's prefer you don't as it can cause random issues that then get reported as bugs which they aren't and it creates a backlog of errors that were caused by user's mucking about with stuff they shouldn't. That said as far as I know there is no such variable that would be user alterable. So if you were just editing stuff at random you likely altered a bunch of NPC data on that save which could cause issues.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Firstly: while the info is around for editing save files the dev's prefer you don't as it can cause random issues that then get reported as bugs which they aren't and it creates a backlog of errors that were caused by user's mucking about with stuff they shouldn't.
That's too bad, because save editing/console commands are the only way to get certain combinations of values/perks/body parts.

That said as far as I know there is no such variable that would be user alterable. So if you were just editing stuff at random you likely altered a bunch of NPC data on that save which could cause issues.
If it was done with TiTSEd, as mentioned in pp2's second post, I doubt it had many dirty edits.

It's actually very easy via Console command:
pc.buttRatingMod = -n;
where 'n' is the number that will get you to the rating you want when subtracted from 18.