{EASY IDEA} No-Bimbo Kiro

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
As I have accidentally made Kiro a bimbo, maybe we can have an option where we can make bimbo Kiro crewmate into a non-bimbo Kiro crewmate. Maybe have Dr. Lash do the treatment? Or fuck it, even a cheat code with no context would be fine....

I hope this is easy....sorry if I came out offensive...

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Hey, this need to be in the "What would you like to add" section of the TITS forums, mate.

Your encounter with the quest depends on how FAST you can get to Kiro before she is completely transformed. She can be un-bimbo-ed if you save her before the treatment is complete, highly recommend you get to her before the 24 hour mark for the best outcome, there are currently 21 endings to Kiro's Quest and they all have different varieties, you can use the Smut wiki to customize her enhancements of her treatment for better results before the 48 hour mark that bimbofies her. But ideally you want to get to her and either fight or purchase Kiro before her in-game timer hits the complete progression bar.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Kiro_Quest#Endings

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Thanks man! Joined today, so new member :)

Plus, I made a crap ton of progress after the Kiro quest, so it's really hard to go back...

TheShepard256

There are two more factors in this: the first is that being unable to debimbofy Kiro after her quest is complete is what gives the quest its sense of urgency; remove that, and you detract from the player's investment in the plot. The second is that the game's writers generally don't want to write debimbofication (partly because of its ramifications on the setting as a whole but mostly because they either like bimbos or don't want to touch bimbo content at all); that conversation has already been had several times in regards to Mitzi, and it won't change for Kiro.

Besides, if you really want to debimbofy Kiro, you can always use save editing. I've already posted the steps required for the process at least twice on this forum, and I don't really want to do so again; you can use the search function if you want to find those steps.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Maybe cheat code then?

Plus, all I was suggesting is that if you debimbofy Kiro, you would get the regular Kiro dialogue, which I assume would be Kiro dialogue already written for when players rescue Kiro early.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Maybe cheat code then?

Plus, all I was suggesting is that if you debimbofy Kiro, you would get the regular Kiro dialogue, which I assume would be Kiro dialogue already written for when players rescue Kiro early.

I would highly recommend checking out the TiTS Save Editor, friend. ;P

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Also, the Ideas section is for content you intend to write yourself, not a place to pitch ideas.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
No matter how many times we repeat that fact, nothing will stop the stream of clueless new people using this subforum as a sounding board for their personal wish list. Honestly, the solution lies in renaming it.

Apparently doing that would just have people try to pitch things in TiTS General again. I’ve suggested this ages ago and I was informed the Ideas subforum is mainly to divert the flow of “ideas” from general, OOF.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
God, then perhaps the thing 'ideas' is meant to be for should get a new subforum and then this one can be left for the pit of garbage it is and the devs can just ignore it.

What’s to stop people from dumping more shit in the new one, then? :p

Honestly, anyone with solid ideas and put in some effort typically use the Submissions forum, so that’s the “real” Idea subforum.