"dyeing" clothing

pinkcarnation

Oct 7, 2018
EDIT: im an impulsive idiot who forgot to actually read the rules. im trying to figure out if/how i can delete posts so i dont clog up the forums

So something that entranced me from the very start is that a lot of items are made from a chameleon weave cloth that can change colors. Aliss even shows it off herself in one of her talk menus, but other than inventory descriptions its hardly mentioned.

i would love an actual in game system to customize my panties and stockings and all the other chameleon silk items. the way im imagining it, you access it either through your appearance, along with pronouns/wing placements, or through your codex. it'd probably be easiest to have preset options, like when you dye your hair, so you just pick through a list of available colors. and from then on, whenever that piece of clothing is mentioned, its described as "[red/blue/pink/etc] corset".

i dont think theyd have a descriptor when you buy it, or if it did it'd be white/plain. i also dont know how much of a pain it'd be to flag which clothing piece can be customized, but i just wanted to throw the idea out.

Last edited:

pinkcarnation

Oct 7, 2018
ok whoops this is what i get for running in and not reading the pinned topics. im a fucking idiot, time to figure out how to delete posts

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Are there even pasrsers for clothing descriptions? Even if someone took this up the only place you'd see the color description would be in character appearance.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
Are there even pasrsers for clothing descriptions? Even if someone took this up the only place you'd see the color description would be in character appearance.
Don't think there currently is, no, and while I don't imagine it would be too hard to add this it would be rather noticeably absent from the first half of the game unless someone goes back and edits all the pre-existing scenes to include them.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yeah, no. I've written items, a tranformative, and mucked through appearence.as a great deal. No thanks. I would prefer this not happen. Just use your imagination. Chameleon silk is so fucking wonderful because it can be whatever you want it to be.

There is (in a sense), for a grand, wonderful total of one item: Grey Goo Armor.

Reactions: null_blank