Duplicate File While Unzipping 0.9.014

JaronKitsune

Sep 10, 2019
Texas
www.furaffinity.net
As it says on the tin, when unzipping the folder for said version, I get a notification of a duplicate file, asking me to delete or rename one.

\resources\app\resources\img\Adjatha\x1\Zaika_Bruiser.Adjatha.webp (26752 bytes)
vs
\resources\app\resources\img\Adjatha\x1\zaika_bruiser.Adjatha.webp (51818 bytes)

The fact that one has Zaika_Bruiser capitalized and the other doesn't, and they both have different file sizes has me unsure how to proceed here.

Last edited:

AcapABC

Oct 22, 2021
As it says on the tin, when unzipping the folder for said version, I get a notification of a duplicate file, asking me to delete or rename one.

\resources\app\resources\img\Adjatha\x1\Zaika_Bruiser.Adjatha.webp (26752 bytes)
vs
\resources\app\resources\img\Adjatha\x1\zaika_bruiser.Adjatha.webp (51818 bytes)

The fact that one has Zaika_Bruiser capitalized and the other doesn't, and they both have different file sizes has me unsure how to proceed here.
I checked the image files and it seems the capitalized one looks like a pencil sketch while the other one looks like a proper bust. After that I just replace the capitalized file with the proper looking one when the duplicate notification pops up.