Dryad Vagina Location?

Breider32

Oct 18, 2016
Where would the Dryad's vagina be on her body? Would it be at the front, where the part of her that's still at least somewhat human is, or at the back of her body like in a deer?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Where would the Dryad's vagina be on her body? Would it be at the front, where the part of her that's still at least somewhat human is, or at the back of her body like in a deer?

Back at the booty. Taurs gets the entire lower body of an animals with their usual genital placements.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

have you seen the dryad's bust art? or even read the sex scene that involves her receiving vaginal?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
On the topic of fucking taurs. I always thought it was a little sad that you can't go face to face with them

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
On the topic of fucking taurs. I always thought it was a little sad that you can't go face to face with them

Technically, one could fuck 'em in a missionary position and it could result in some adorable multi-limbed hubs/snuggling depending on the size difference between the taur and Steele or if Steele is a taur themselves andthe type of taur we are talking about. If it's a hooved taur you'd have to be weary of being pummeled to death by their legs...  o_O  

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Technically, one could fuck 'em in a missionary position and it could result in some adorable multi-limbed hubs/snuggling depending on the size difference between the taur and Steele or if Steele is a taur themselves andthe type of taur we are talking about. If it's a hooved taur you'd have to be weary of being pummeled to death by their legs...  o_O  

IbXZ6Jc.png

I dunno man... seems like a losing proposition for the 'taur.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
IbXZ6Jc.png

I meant something more along the lines of

1435309161.starvinartmajor_kokkinos_nsfw_commission.jpg

or

1361911716.goingbatty38_blackfurry02.png

These are the first ones i could find on a short notice. If you want i could try to find others.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
IbXZ6Jc.png

Why does everyone assume tauric beings can't bend at the waist? That's like if horse necks were always held up. Ridiculous because then they couldn't eat. Spines bend! Especially the human part would.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe their assume this by thinking that human/upper body part have fixed way it connects to lower/taut body so only way for it is to be on way this siple pick showing without possibility to actualy been able to bend to allow whole body lay in one straight line. Even taurs body been able to be able get one straingt line would allow that position that other pics to attan. Still think that non taur partenr face wold be somewhere the front legs.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
We have all seen the joke. But nitpicking is how we get our rocks off, so... :shibe:

Upvote

It's funny, yes, but it's one of the niggling issues that I have, especially since Aina falls into the misconception and Steele-taurs through her.