Dropped saves

ALLSTARKHARN

Feb 9, 2024
Hello, not sure what to make of this but for the second time playing the game (in google chrome) I have opened the game to play and my saves have disappeared. both times I have had the game at main story as for as it could go just looking around really with multiple save files then poof gone. the really strange thing is I have a save and it has been the same save both times, from the start of the game (about level 40) I haven't ever saved to cloud or saved to my computer which esspecially after the first time I appreciate is my mistake. realistically nothing can be done I am just having a vent and making people aware of the issue. As I say it happened to me twice so it must be happening to others.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you're playing the browser version the most likely explanation for missing saves is that you're clearing your cache, which takes the saves with it. Save to file so you aren't at the mercy of the browser. That said...
from the start of the game (about level 40)
I question how you managed this feat given that the current level cap is 7...

ALLSTARKHARN

Feb 9, 2024
If you're playing the browser version the most likely explanation for missing saves is that you're clearing your cache, which takes the saves with it. Save to file so you aren't at the mercy of the browser. That said...

I question how you managed this feat given that the current level cap is 7...
I haven’t ever cleared anything and previous searches are still in browser things like that.

ahhh that will be because I mean day 40