Dreadlocks and afros [submitted]

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
I never really got a strait answer about whether hair submissions are being accepted, so I decided to try myself.

If you are accepting hair submissions then could I get a bit of help with this. I want to parse minor different descriptions on some of the hair that depend on length I'm sure I could get the variations all on one parse but I don't quite know how to format it? right now they are listed as different descriptors in the doc.

Also would I need to actually write the hair being done process? Or is it just a universal blurb being used?

Thanks if you bother to take a look at it and/or bother with it. Its not done ( or maybe it almost is depending on if I need to actually write the hair doing process) , but I figure I post it now and either get help with some of the more technical aspects or be told that you don't want my dumb hair ideas.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Update. Still haven't really been told no.

I also updated the parses? Read through the guide and used the parse thing? I think I got something that should work and is fairly simple. If anyone would like to read it , its still there and updated.

Thanks to the one guy who left the comment. Though I ended up getting rid of the ear descriptor all together anyway

Last edited: