Dragon Mod 1.0.1 for CoC Revamp 1.4-dev

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Dragon Mod 1.0.1 for CoC Revamp 1.4-dev

About the Mod
This mod is mainly, but not exclusively directed to provide suggestions and POC (Proof Of Concept) examples and snippets for CoC Revamp Mod by Kitteh6660.
Important note: To all mod writers. I you like parts of this mod and want to integrate them into your mod: Feel free to do so without asking.

PRs that won't happen in short term
New Rathazul Skin Oils
I have added some Skin Oils buyable from Rathazul to tone your skin to one of the lizan colors including the rare ones (Silver and Purple). But IMHO they are a bite too easy to obtain and I have to figure out, what the requirements are, that Rathazul starts selling them to you. Additionally I intend to add more non-lizan colors. e. g. orange or yellow. And don't ask for Golden Skin Oil unless you are Kitteh6660 (Meaning: If you are Kitteh6660 and you want Golden Skin Oil, I see, what I can do). IMHO this is an unique scale color for Ember only, that players shouldn't gain. Maybe later, but I doubt that.

Neck elongation
For now in my mod the only TF that has an elongated neck is the dragon TF. And thus the only sources to remove it are hummus and when time passes (meaning PlayerEvents is executed) and you have lost certain dragon features, like the dragon scales the wings and so on. Actually the PlayerEvents stuff is a somewhat shoddy workaround until I figured out, which races will gain an elongated neck and which will lose them and I don't intend to write code to restore the neck for every dawn TF out there. At least not, until I have figured out, how to simplify this approach. Probably into a single method call. e. g. updateNeck(tfSource:String = "regularHummanus")

Rear body feature implementation
Same as above: Dragons only for now including removal with hummus. So: See above. Nuff said.

Hummus removing the Dragonfire-Perk
Dragonfire needs a revamp: Dragonfire revamp and new breath attacks.
I won't work on such a PR until we have finished discussing that.

Important note
Feel free to suggest new races that can have an elongated neck or a special rear body feature in the new races discussons in the card about New races, TFs and locations, in the related forum thread or over at the Trello Board Corruption of Champions Mod.

FAQ

• What are the differences to CoC Revamp?
    The main differences are listed above under "PRs that won't happen in short term".
    Certain features, like the "New Rathazul Skin Oils" or "Hummus removing the Dragonfire-Perk" help me with debugging new features related to reptilic races. Its easier to verify, that your clawTone for example changes along with your skin tone, when I can simply visit Rathazul and buy a skin oil to test out different lizard colors.

• Why is it named Dragon Mod?
    Well, the whole thing started as a patch for dragon transformations aka Ember TFs and to balance dragon and lizan scores.
    And as of now this isn't just limited to dragons and reptiles anymore, so let's just say, I needed a name for it. That's all :)

• Can I make suggestions for this Mod?
    Yes and no. Like, I said, this is a POC Mod for suggestions for CoC Revamp. If you want to make suggestions, hop over to CoC Revamp Mod (v1.3.25 for CoC 1.0.2), suggest it there and point me to it.
    Maybe or maybe not I'll see, what I can do about it. And don't expect me to reply to all your suggestions.

Last edited:

Hades

May 24, 2016
Right on, man. In future updates, will you implement other unique TF's from the thread or will this be an exclusive fire-lizard mod?

Hades

May 24, 2016
Also, could the swf be released somewhere alone for phone users?

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Right on, man. In future updates, will you implement other unique TF's from the thread or will this be an exclusive fire-lizard mod?

Like I said in the FAQ:

Well, the whole thing started as a patch for dragon transformations aka Ember TFs and to balance dragon and lizan scores.
    And as of now this isn't just limited to dragons and reptiles anymore, so let's just say, I needed a name for it. That's all :)
Also, could the swf be released somewhere alone for phone users?

Haven't tried yet to compile a version for mobile phones or other devices, like IOS and so on. A guide would be nice to have ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Its sad as a modding community we cant all just agree on building a common mode, Kitteh been sleeping for days as far as updates goes so ive put all my work on Ormael creation (not that I mind it Ormael gets stuff done at a great pace)

Reactions: Ormael

Hades

May 24, 2016
As much as I love Ormael and his mod, I planned to start my own project based off of Kitteh's. Kitteh is pretty inactive it seems, so it's fun to go off of what they've given us, but the direction of Ormael's mod is hard to follow.

I understand he isn't a native English speaker, but the writing is less than appealing. He has a ton of good ideas for tf's, but the whole soulforce system is pretty broken. Don't get me started of job perks either. It's really cool and all, but it's hard to easternized this sort of a smut game.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
At least two of the tf are from me and as i said before this material is to be made public data. Dont dismiss all of Ormael material on the quality of his text alone. Such text now are behing subject to a double check on quality control. Right now only Evangeline still needs the fix and all Ormael needs to do is to use our fixed text to remove 99% of any potential mistake. As for soulforce this system isnt necesarily the biggest addon in wuxia I write for Ormael tf as I said because he gets my stuff done whereas Kitteh barely cared to look once in a while. A lot of stuff only happen in the lab between me and him.

Reactions: Ormael

ThatPeon

Jun 24, 2016
Like I said in the FAQ:

Haven't tried yet to compile a version for mobile phones or other devices, like IOS and so on. A guide would be nice to have ^^

I wish I could say I can help with mobile devices, but I don't know any way to code for that. But, I can say that if you guys can manage to make CoC Revamp conveniently playable on mobile devices, you'll definitely attract a lot more users. A lot of easy-use games get played on mobile devices, this game is easy to use because pressing buttons on this game is outstandingly simple, despite choices being choices. Personally, this game feels right at home on a mobile device, not on a computer. Editting may be easier on a computer, but holding a mobile device to read is so much better. Especially on a tablet.

Hades

May 24, 2016
Well, when I took a look at the download source, the mod is in a zip file, so I don't know the file type the mod is, but if it is a .swf, you can run it on mobile devices but we can't open zip files.

ThatPeon

Jun 24, 2016
Well, when I took a look at the download source, the mod is in a zip file, so I don't know the file type the mod is, but if it is a .swf, you can run it on mobile devices but we can't open zip files.

You'll need an app that can open such things, like the RAR app, which doesn't only just open .rar file types, I believe.

Or, is that not the point of the problem?

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
About neck elongation: This is limited to Embers blood. Eating the flower won't activate it.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I intend to add a third player property for the neck position named neckPos, meaning its alignment to your head.
The value would either be a boolean value:

• false: normal position <=> roughly in a right angle to your jawline
  • true: relocated to the backside of your had <=> roughly 0° (or 180°, if that fits better for you) relative to your jawline.

or a float value with 0.0 for normal position and 1.0 for a fully realigned position (See above), if someone wants to implement a TF, where it slowly realings its position step by step and not just in one go.

Reason is, that I want to have more races with different neck lengths  And when you start off with a fully grown dragon neck and it grows longer or shorter I need something to keep track of the neck position.

Player appearance with a dragon neck:

Your neck starts at the backside of your head and is about two and a half feet long, roughly six inches longer, than your arm length. You manage to bend it in every direction you want and can easily take a look at your back.

Final step of the dragon neck TF:

After the enlongation has finally ceased, your spine begins to readjust its position on your head until its settled at the backside of your head. After that you want to try out your new draconic neck and begin to bend [...] You now have a fully grown dragon neck.

And reverting your elongated draconic neck:

Your draconic neck and its position on your head revert to its normal position and length.  Well, your rear isn’t worthy to gaze at it anymore.

Opinions?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I assume Anzu doesn't have any more scenes past the intial and asking him questions when you visit a second time? I'm at a point it shows a blank screen with a next button then after hitting next it goes to Anzu asking if you need anything followed by only options to ask him the same questions.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
My mistake. Just asking based on your mod included with Revamp's 1.4 version.

Edit: Here is pertaining with your mod though. In the take anal scene with the behemoth it returns an eye descriptor error.

He doesn’t do more than that, though. Not yet. He simply releases your ass then prowls around in front of you, your !Unknown subject in “eyes”! on his cock the whole time, and you don’t dare move though your tough, red scales prickles. “I need some lube,” he says gently, trawling a claw under your jaw, and you open your mouth obediently as he slides his length in, the warmth so much more present than the heat of the crag.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well maybe you should reword title Stadler some like Dragon Mod v1.4 on Revamp 1.3.25 or similar so ppl will read it;s dragon mod first then it's based on revamp not that it's revamp mod thread cuz revamp is meantioned first.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Edit: Here is pertaining with your mod though. In the take anal scene with the behemoth it returns an eye descriptor error.

He doesn’t do more than that, though. Not yet. He simply releases your ass then prowls around in front of you, your !Unknown subject in “eyes”! on his cock the whole time, and you don’t dare move though your tough, red scales prickles. “I need some lube,” he says gently, trawling a claw under your jaw, and you open your mouth obediently as he slides his length in, the warmth so much more present than the heat of the crag.

Haven't touched any of the behemoth scenes so far. I'd suggest, that you download and compile a more recent build of CoC Revamp locally. @hatternumber0 provided a nice guide how to do this:[Guide] How to mod Corruption of Champions

Anyway: I'll checkout Kitteh6660/master soonish and take a look at it, but it would be nice to repost that in the CoC Revamp thread or you open a new issue over @GitHub.

Well maybe you should reword title Stadler some like Dragon Mod v1.4 on Revamp 1.3.25 or similar so ppl will read it;s dragon mod first then it's based on revamp not that it's revamp mod thread cuz revamp is meantioned first.

BTDT :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Link to download Dragon Mod should be in first post of thread where Stadler put few buttons that act as hyperlinks.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
Link to download Dragon Mod should be in first post of thread where Stadler put few buttons that act as hyperlinks.

When I click the button download, it show me the download button png file. So where is the link to the download the mod?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm ohh ok it seems it's some little verlook on Stadler part. @Stadler Does the buttons in first post had any links attached before or they were always just a png pics?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I will try get in contact with Stadler on discord to bring his attention to this matter. Here he seems to not look often so even with been tagged it may take some time to show up and react.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Well, that would end your adventures since your hands would become forepaws.

However, growing a dragon neck and a dragon rear has been ported to CoC Revamp.

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Well, that would end your adventures since your hands would become forepaws.

However, growing a dragon neck and a dragon rear has been ported to CoC Revamp.
so what? yeah, it will be interesting to play without any armor of weapon... and killing during the rape... Size difference and so on.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
i would love to have a full dragon tf (but somehow keep your sanity, primal ergess to fuck and find gold will be fucking unimaginable and scenes where you let your primal ergess do there things, that even means to the people with you at your camp(also this does not make a game over( you WILL be feared but respected, if you are supper nice to everyone ever.