Draconic female looking for an apprentice (LFRP)

SerenaTheHuntress

Nov 8, 2018
England
I have this draconic character named Cynder who is also a powerful mage, i had an idea that your character could become Cyder's new apprentice.
Cynder is a female just for clarification, and i did want a romance sub-plot involved in the RP, i don't mind if your character is male or female and i don't care what race your character is, i'm pretty much open for anything.
and yes there can be smut if you want there to be in this RP, but it is optional.
i can give more detail about the RP and about Cynder if your are interested.

SerenaTheHuntress

Nov 8, 2018
England
I would prefer someone else to dm me ( especially since i am new to this forum and i'm still trying to get used to the layout and where everything is.), if your interested dm me and we can discuss details.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
I have never been a dm and I’m not really sure how to start so t probably better to ask one of them more experienced dms on the forum

SerenaTheHuntress

Nov 8, 2018
England
wait, i think i may have misunderstood your comment, when you said dm, do you mean direct message? because i know some people say dm instead of pm which means private message? ( i hate all these abbreviations on the internet sometimes it is easier to just say the word in full XD )

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
No no. When he said DM he means the "Dungeon Master". Witch can also be called the GM or "Game Master". In the context of RP's these phrases are usually in reference to the person who runs the world and all that. Sets up the plot, makes the world lore and all that.

SerenaTheHuntress

Nov 8, 2018
England
oh, now i understand well usually i don't have a "dungeon master" however i usually do act as a narrator in the RPs i am in and i do have a plot in mind, and i do usually have my own custom fantasy worlds ( even if they are a bit basic and stereotypical). my RPs do go with the flow more than strict planned out events, so be prepared for that.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Ok then i wouldn’t mind trying it out I’ll probably come up with a character later today I’m at work right now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I'd offer but I've got my hands full. Anyway, welcome to the Roleplay community, Serena. I think you'll enjoy your time here.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
hey here's the character I came up with its based off of another character I did

Name: Dharma
Race: Yang-ti (Naga)

Appearance: Dharma is a total of 12 feet long with half of his size being his tail. he has pure white scales that cover his tail and his upper body. he has two bright blood red silted eyes on the top of his muzzled face with slight arches acting as eyebrows above them. his two nostrils sit at the front of his mouth that has two large fangs that fold into his mouth next to his long forked tongue. the ack of his head where his ears would be if he was human was a cobra hood which is connected from his ears to the tops of his shoulder blades. the rest of his upper body has a well defined physic with his arms and upper body muscles easily seen. On each of his five fingered hands are black claws that could easily cut flesh. where his tail meets his upper body is a hidden fold in the scales which when opened reveal his manhood twin 8 inch long cocks which look much like a normal human's but the heads are more pointed and they are a deep purple in color. He also has a knot on each end.

tell me if I need to change anything

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
I'm down for it. Haven't done much text-based before but willing to give it a go!