Dr. Lash Question

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So, right now, beating The Doctor gives you credits and a pat on the back. The game says that it isn't equipped to handle it. What is the desired outcome to beating him? Will he be a boss fight you get from a side quest?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
He's meant to be defeatable at higher levels. He just wasn't supposed to be beatable yet, and I lazied out of writing a scene where you buttfuck him.

Regardless, beating him permanently make him leave when all is said and done.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I assume that by the time this Dr. Lash dissapears option become a thing, we'll have some sustainable way to make credits?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I've found that wandering around Uveto and beating up the snow-sluts for winter gear is rather profitable.

More on topic though, would we have some sort of replacement service for all our easy sexual attribute related removals?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Personally I've been wandering in the deep caves of Myrellion and hunt for crystals. They sell for a pretty good price. I wonder is hunting winter gear more efficient?
In the current public build it is. Snow sluts are the only thing that spawns aside from the frost dragon who i'm pretty sure only spawns in the dead ends of the map and they also drop credits as well.