DP/Multicocks in COC2

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Will scenes involving having multiple dicks be a thing? Haven't really seen anything involving that yet. Sorry if already answered somewhere.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
From the parser doc:
Players/companions may have up to two cocks

The primary reason why you haven't seen anything for it yet is probably because the game is in its early stages, and doesn't even have its TF system implemented, so there's no way for the PC to have multiple cocks atm.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
The primary reason why you haven't seen anything for it yet is probably because the game is in its early stages, and doesn't even have its TF system implemented, so there's no way for the PC to have multiple cocks atm.

Gotcha, thank you.

MerKitty

May 21, 2021
I haven't seen anything like this yet, but I would really like to. I've been playing these games for years, but this is the first time I've actually posted here.

MerKitty

May 21, 2021
@MerKitty Pssssst, I know you're new and all and I don't want to scare you away but you might want to look at how old a topic is before posting in it. When it's almost three years old, it's dead Jim, let it rest in peace.
I figured it wouldn't hurt to post something here haha I also posted this elsewhere just to cover my bases. Thanks for the tip, though ;)

Reactions: Violyn
L

Law

I haven't seen anything like this yet, but I would really like to. I've been playing these games for years, but this is the first time I've actually posted here.
Actually i ran into it last month i tried to increase penis size with gaias leaf and ended with two tentacle dicks instead..