Download help pls

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
Hey all. I've been having trouble getting the TiTS download to work for me and I was hoping for some assistance.
When I download the game from the link in the PLAY page it downloads fine and default opens with chrome, but when i try to run the file it says "Class not registered"
So I tried setting it to open with Adobe Reader but that says it can't open it because "It's either an unrecognized file type or it is damaged" I've tried multiple different times over the past few months but haven't got it to work.
How do you guys open the file? Any help is greatly appreciated.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Have you tried downloading on another browser? You might also want to get a standalone flashplayer, browsers are phasing it out. :/

Reactions: Reximus44

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the advice. I can get it to work with a .swf player or the Adobe projector fine now. Too bad you have to do it that way every time and can't just open the file directly.

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the advice. I can get it to work with a .swf player or the Adobe projector fine now. Too bad you have to do it that way every time and can't just open the file directly.
Assuming you're on Windows 10 you can set the exe you downloaded as the default program to open .swf files, which will let you just double-click the swf to open it. Right click on the swf file, hover over "Open With..." and click "Choose another app". Click the box that says "Always use this app to open .swf files." Then click "More Apps", scroll to the bottom, and click "Look for another app on this PC". Then navigate to the exe you downloaded and click it. Then next time you open a swf it'll open in the standalone player. If you delete the exe you downloaded you'll have to do that again though.