Double Dicks and Double Penetration

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, there are 344 hasCocks checks in the game, alongside 69 cock12b parsers.

Just because we don't have the exact sex act that you want that involves multi-dicks doesn't mean they aren't supported.

Why not be the change you want to see in the world and write some scenes?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I run all my dudes with dual cocks, and so far I've found that CoC2 supports it more than TiTS does, IMO. At least in terms of percentage of scenes. (Disclaimer: I have no numbers for that, it's a purely subjective feeling I've gotten after playing both games extensively)

I keep running into scenes in CoC2 where I think "fucking hell this would be a perfect spot to just slip the second dick into her ass" and in a shocking amount of cases, that exact thing happens right after I think that.

T

Tiff

Very late, and I understand it may have updated since, but I remember seeing this post and deciding to forgo having two cocks for a while because of it. Now, I happily have two (finally did it to ease Etheryn in with a smaller cock before my primary python) and find there's a lot of scenes that make use it, there just aren't enough scenes purely for two. I mostly see two when topping a guy roughly, mostly in victory sex (centaurs and corrupted lupines I know fs with the anal option; topping brint roughly also has both) where the two will go in one hole, or if it's more than a twosome then usually it'll get mention and used (like with the cat harem), but there are often mentions of the two even in scenes where one is getting most or all of the love, though they're easily missed if you're skimming.

I do, however, think it needs some refining. Like there are times where it will mention both dicks in the ass (for example) but then speak in terms of the knot as if there's only one, despite both of them being knotted. I think there should be more scenes that directly use both of them (like how there is for masturbation), rather than primarily just a couple altered or added-in lines to scenes more so meant for one. I think in general CoC2 should have some more variation, more choices branching off choices for different sex scenes, and the double cocks is a great example of one way we can have a whole lot more variety. But as it stands, I definitely don't feel that having double cocks is entirely useless, just not as well utilized as it probably should be.