Doodlecat's Doodles

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Well, time to shake off the rust, it's been a while since I drew something.

Anyways, this is mainly a sketch/art dump for fun.
Some are game characters, others just doodlein' around. Hope you like them!

TiTs_Dane.jpg Dane. Not satisfied with the "powder guns", will change them later.
TiTs_Riya.jpg Riya. Jacques totally beat me to it! (went for glasses for a more "I don't care" look. Forgot about her tattoo.)
TiTs_UGC.jpg Some random cops, since I was drawing Riya.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanmaChan

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Being so accustomed to Gats' design, that Dane seems surprisingly realistic. And pleasantly so!

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Really like the bunny booty in the last picture.

It actually started as a random booty. Then I started sketching what could be as a character, and came up with an idea (it can be seen on the extra, lighter lines)

Being so accustomed to Gats' design, that Dane seems surprisingly realistic. And pleasantly so!

Exactly!
I really like Gats' pics, but also like the varied styles, and Dane has no alternative pic. While drawing him, realized how dangerous he actually could look.

Thanks for looking!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
is a very nice booty-bunny

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Some rough sketches.

TiTs_Chaurmine1b.jpg Chaurmine is damn complicated, with all those scales...

TiTs_Puppies1b.jpg Puppies time. I'm in doubt as how are their legs... fur ti'll the knee? Normal feet?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
oh to be a pupper with those puppies and have puppy-playtime

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm in doubt as how are their legs... fur ti'll the knee? Normal feet?
Ausar fur goes up to the joints. So yes, fur goes up to the knees, and also elbows.

Awesome art btw, you draw some great guys, and your sketches are so realistic and detailed too.

Last edited:

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
oh to be a pupper with those puppies and have puppy-playtime

Just a sketch to warm up. The actual picture I have in mind is much more... intimate ;)

I like the picture of Dane as well. It really conveys how much of a boss he is.
Oh cool, you drew Chaurmine! I think @Aullama will definately want to see that!

What I like of him, is that he's not really a villain. That leaves plenty of room to draw him on different situations!

Oh sheeeit

Hey! Since you're here... what would be your idea for Chaurs' legs and arms? Humanoid? I threw that quick sketch, but imagined him a bit more thick around the lower arms.
And what about legs? Humanoid but thicker, or double jointed?

Ausar fur goes up to the joints. So yes, fur goes up to the knees, and also elbows.
Awesome art btw, you draw some great guys, and your sketches are so realistic and detailed too.
[/QUOTE]

Got it. Never saw a full bodied pic of them, so I wasn't sure about how high reached the fur on the legs.
And thanks! Indeed I have it easier drawing male anatomy. Or at least, more muscular builds on both genders... really need to practice drawing softer girls.

Thanks for looking, everyone! :D

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Hey! Since you're here... what would be your idea for Chaurs' legs and arms? Humanoid? I threw that quick sketch, but imagined him a bit more thick around the lower arms.
And what about legs? Humanoid but thicker, or double jointed?

Yeah, humanoid arms and legs. Can be thicker. You got it though~[/QUOTE]