DomWulfe - Turn About is Fair Play

Bimbofier

Oct 24, 2017
I'm thinking about putting together a scene for if you walk back into Dr. Badger's if DomWulfe has you on a leash. Basically Badger sees how well her last set of upgrades are doing and offers to make some changes to Steele to complete the package.

My main idea is that Wulfe is the one "choosing" what kind of bimbo Steele comes out as on the other side. But while the choices are directed to your mistress in the context of the story, you are the one that is picking from the menu, the same way you get to pick your "pet name" with her.

I'm not planning a massive number of things. A general appearance choice that affects hairstyle, general body shape, though always with massive breasts and cock. Maybe choices that add some traits already in the game (like Peace of Mind or the snake byte effects, etc). Maybe a few minor special additions, like a tattoo, or heart-shaped eyes.

Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Bimbofier

Oct 24, 2017
as a bimbo i dont think a cock should be guaranteed

Well, it is Doctor Badger's place. She has a very specific type.

Super cool idea. The idea of the PC being downgraded to NPC as Badger addresses Domwulfe to ask her instead of Steele is extremely appealing.

Thanks! The Domwulfe content is fantastic, and some of my favourite. This just seemed like a good extension of it, especially after the naming scene.

Hmm... and it might be an idea to add a scene where she gives you a collar as well...

Last edited:
Reactions: kachowski labowski

goblinz

Apr 1, 2019
First of cool idea. This seems like a great way to give tfs to bimbos that they can't normally get (or easily). Rubber made's black latex perk and the Implant-tastic perk from nym-foe are the ones that spring to mind. Given that DR badger has both nym-foe and the doll maker those both seem like something she could offer. Having non treatment ways of getting dumb4cum and cum highs would be nice but I am not sure if those are meant to be treatment exclusive. If you just want filler options any of the thicc and shake overdose perks are options as well.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Rubber made's black latex perk and the Implant-tastic perk from nym-foe are the ones that spring to mind.

You can actually still get implant-tastic as a bimbo as long as you have fairly high willpower. And soon enough, you'll be able to get black latex from the Doll Maker while you're a bimbo. Not saying your ideas are dumb or anything, just throwing this out there.

Reactions: Crablord

goblinz

Apr 1, 2019
You can actually still get implant-tastic as a bimbo as long as you have fairly high willpower. And soon enough, you'll be able to get black latex from the Doll Maker while you're a bimbo. Not saying your ideas are dumb or anything, just throwing this out there.
that is one of the reason I said easily. Its great to hear that dollamaker is coming. And having Domwulfe throw you in it sounds quite fun and in theme

Bimbifier

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks for the great response everyone!

I've been tinkering with this a bit and want to settle on a few design things before going ahead.

I definitely want to get Deb's opinion on whether or not it can give the player some traits (like black skin, dumb4cum, or the effects of snakebyte).

What I'm not sure about is how customizable the menus should be. Should Wulfe be picking for a menu of pre-designed packages (The Rubber Doll, The Hero Treatment, The Works), or adjusting each choice separately.

If traits are OK (I'll come up with a specific list before asking), I think there should be a need for "Wulfe" to have a given item.

I also might see about allowing "Wulfe" to send Steele back through the process again, but make it extremely expensive (the first one's free!).