Does your virginity matter? Any plan for it?

Twilla

Aug 15, 2016
I imagine probably not, but each announcement of the loss of virginity makes me wonder if perhaps I'm meant to save it for a specific character. The rival, for example. It seems counterproductive to make virginity incredibly important in a game like this, but I thought I'd ask anyways.

To clarify, I mean our character. Not npcs.

I read most of the wiki and could find nothing to clarify. I do know that the dancer / fencer /shapeshifter on the first world has a "is this your first time?" line, but I mean beyond sex scene slight alterations if that even was one and wasn't coincidental.

Last edited by a moderator:

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Afaik it doesn't matter, although maybe some writers have included virgin variants for scenes (maybe with the vanae maiden?) that I've never seen because I always lose my virginity to Flahne, Penny, Kelly, or the imprisoned zil. Like, literally always. xD

Anyway you can't actually sex your rival just yet so it'd be a pretty massive cocktease to expect you to hold on to your virginity in a sex game for something that's not even in the game yet.

Twilla

Aug 15, 2016
Afaik it doesn't matter, although maybe some writers have included virgin variants for scenes (maybe with the vanae maiden?) that I've never seen because I always lose my virginity to Flahne, Penny, Kelly, or the imprisoned zil. Like, literally always. xD

Anyway you can't actually sex your rival just yet so it'd be a pretty massive cocktease to expect you to hold on to your virginity in a sex game for something that's not even in the game yet.

I see. Thank you so much! Now I can play without worrying about that, haha.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Oh, also, forgot to mention - once you take a certain number of GaloMax pills, you can regrow hymens in any vaginas you have. So if you're interested in seeing whether there is any virgin-only content, goo yourself up!

Twilla

Aug 15, 2016
Oh, also, forgot to mention - once you take a certain number of GaloMax pills, you can regrow hymens in any vaginas you have. So if you're interested in seeing whether there is any virgin-only content, goo yourself up!

Oh, okay. That's good to know. I was just saving and reloading before, and I'd rather not have to keep doing that. Thanks again.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Actually, PC status as a virgin has its separate tracker in the save files (one for penis, anal and vaginal virginity) and is tracked independently of hymens. Most NPC reaction scenes usually use one of those as a condition, instead of hymens, so you will have to edit saves in order to experience content like that.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Actually, PC status as a virgin has its separate tracker in the save files (one for penis, anal and vaginal virginity) and is tracked independently of hymens. Most NPC reaction scenes usually use one of those as a condition, instead of hymens, so you will have to edit saves in order to experience content like that.

Whoops, my mistake. Would be nice if there was an in-game way to reset those flags, but for now, Twilla, I guess just stick to saving and loading.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There's no plans for it.  It's a sex game.  Have some fucking sex.  The virgin stuff only matters if one-line blurbs about "oh it's your first time" really get you going.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There's no plans for it.  It's a sex game.  Have some fucking sex.  The virgin stuff only matters if one-line blurbs about "oh it's your first time" really get you going.

Well, MP has decently sized forks in their scenes based on PC being a virgin, and even small forks and events based around PC's virginity tend to really get my motor going, as do special scenes/variants for the first time of NPC's.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Well, MP has decently sized forks in their scenes based on PC being a virgin, and even small forks and events based around PC's virginity tend to really get my motor going, as do special scenes/variants for the first time of NPC's.

For Mysty's zil stuff there's a reasonable expectation that the PC could still be a virgin, given that it takes place on the first planet. I haven't looked at the Aislinn doc closely enough to see what that virgin fork is like, if there is one.

Also, just because our harpy princess goes above and beyond for us, that doesn't mean other people are obligated to include virginal forks. I'm writing Jukina with the assumption that by the time the PC gets to Tarkus their virginity is so far behind them they can't see it in the rearview mirror. The cum-spattered, dripping rearview mirror. :p

...I mean, now I kind of WANT to include virgin forks in a couple of scenes, so Iunno, really.

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
I think it's more of a small fetish fuel for those who have than something that the pc actually is. I mean, when i had my first time with Flahne i had the impression that i was an expert, but then came the line "you just lost your virginity" and the experience got all weird for me. Possibly because i don't have a hard on for virgin stuff, while for someone who enjoys it that one line makes the scene much more enjoyable.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Virginity and its willing forfeiture as an expression of total trust/intimacy towards a specific individual is a huge thing for me, but it doesn't really work well with most of the content in TiTS, what with the universe being a casual sex-worshiping and fling-happy sex paradise. That's not a bad thing, mind, it just complicates the process of serving up that deliciously sappy "virginal bonding." As storybook cliche as it is, candy-coated One True Love content makes my heart explode.

Well, looks like the topic has run its course. Time for an obligatory derailment.

A question to you as a connoisseur: how would you personally rate the dedicated virginity gifting scenes that are currently present in the game?

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That's my secret, Nik, I'm always a virgin. ;)

But seriously, I don't even know the last character I had that gave her vaginal virginity to anyone, so I can't offer an opinion on that at all! :p The only one to have ever done it may have actually been the poor girl that fell prey to the Elder Pitcher auto-loss, and she was smote by the hand of save deletion as an act of mercy.

My obsession with holding on to the PC's virginity is one reason I get a tailgina ASAP. I've never resonated with any of the TiTS NPC's enough to want to give 'em the goods. If Sera wasn't so mean I'd be all over her (does she even have a virginity scene? lol), but my PC's are very small, soft, and sensitive, and she's too rough for them. :eek:hdear:

Maybe when Seraspawn arrives...

I was actually talking about the scenes in which NPC is the gifting party, since those allow for a lot more leeway, both when it comes to gating the content and in writing direct dialogue full of feels. IIRC, you have mentioned playing at least a little bit as a PC with a penis, in order to test stuff.

AFAIK, Sera has exactly one specific scene in which she takes PC's vaginal virginity. However you need to have it be freshly grown to replace a peenor she shrinks out of existence, and if anything she is even more rough than usual.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Oh. There are NPC virgins in this game? Who?

Also: Can the PC poke them with a hardlight? :D  

The extent of my penile proclivities is limited exclusively to using TiTSEd to get in-game measurements and cheating to bug-test my scenes. I've never really "played" with a dong in the traditional sense...

That came out wrong.

So far the ones I know of are:

Kiro

Embry - once turned girl

Bess - gave herself a hymen so she could give her virginity to you

Lerris - after she has gained a pussy

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Kiro is a virgin? Wat. o_O I thought she had sex with Kaede prior to the events of TiTS?

She is a herm, so she fucked poor half-puppy in the bum. PC can become a special person in that lusty nuki's life by getting her in touch with her feminine side and taking her virginity in a trustworthy manner. Or they can unwittingly pop her cherry while she is stuck in the cock-milker during their first encounter. The former is surprisingly feels heavy for what Kiro is.

Embry and Bess has great virginity gifting scenes, obviously, and Aina, the friendly neighborhood centaur girl on Tavros, has a pretty good scene of the sexual epiphany variety.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I've never even met Embry, only interacted with Lerris in a business capacity (early Lactaid yissss), and never gotten that far into Bess.

I've honestly not even played like three quarters of the game. :p  

You can´t say you´ve lived until you´ve brought up your own bibliophilic robo waifu...

In case you don´t know, Embry is a trap waitress at the myrellion bar. She´s adorable :D  

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Bess's quest is involved and tough to remember to do unless you devote a session to it and wait out the timers instead of taking off and adventuring in between. It's super worth it, though. Mysty, I think you'll especially enjoy it since you like playing nice and encouraging characters, Bess's quest is full of opportunities for that.

Embry's quest has a lot of the same things going on as well, it's centered around getting her enough money to buy out her contract and get her off Myrellion. I think Jim had intended for her to be a crew member eventually.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Huh, I just figured Kaede would've returned the favor... Interesting. EmBess are both pretty kawaii, but for some reason I've never really explored their stuff. Well, I know why for Embry, it's because she's on Myrellion, but I've picked up Bess before. Just never really gone too deep into her maze of a quest. Aina is also someone I've never done anything with. Mostly because I forget the Tavros Residential Deck is a place you can actually go. I might have to check her out.

*checks wiki* Also written by Jim. What a fellow, that Jim.

I know a certain something of my own is going to have a massive emphasis on vaginal virginity, as will another certain something, but neither of said somethings actually exist at this point, so it doesn't mean much. :p  

Normally at this point I´d tell you to stop teasing us...but I´m starting to see a pattern in all the threads you´ve been visiting. I believe the harpy princess wants to rank up to conqueror. Taking over ALL the threads, ruling with her iron feathers. 

But jokes aside. Does anyone know of any male npc virginity scenes?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...]

No. At least that is true for myself.

Does virginity matter? Of course it does! Being a virgin exhibitionist fapper is damn great it is! Does it keep you out of almost all the content, if you want to stay that way? Well yes of course! Does that even make any sense? I don't know, it is hot so I don't care! Just do what is hot for you and if something gets added, that you can not access, roll a new character or load an old save file.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Do buttginities count? Because outside of Geoff giving you the first time of his butt, and PC breaking in Del, I honestly can't remember anything. Then again, relationship building isn't something male NPCs in TiTS have a lot of outside of Ben.

I think Jim had intended for her to be a crew member eventually.

Salt on the wounds, man. Salt right on the wounds.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Well, it's not like some aspiring writer... who really loves traps... to the point that he's writing a trap TF item... might have plans to work with Embry in the future...

;)

Actually, Frogapus sort of called dibs on finishing the x-pack in case of Jim deciding to pull the plug from it for reals, which seems to be the case right now. And Embry can't be considered a trap no matter what definition you use by the time her current content is supposed to segue into the x-pack.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Actually, Frogapus sort of called dibs on finishing the x-pack in case of Jim deciding to pull the plug from it for reals, which seems to be the case right now. And Embry can't be considered a trap no matter what definition you use by the time her current content is supposed to segue into the x-pack.

Welp that's what I get for being new.

Frog's a pretty good writer though, I'm sure she'll do her justice.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
I always try to at least lose my steele's virginity to that one friendly zil girl. I'm a sucker for those bees but now I'm curious if there's any little blurb for the vanae maiden.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Virginity and its willing forfeiture as an expression of total trust/intimacy towards a specific individual is a huge thing for me.

ya same

also nonesuch sera virginity blurbs when

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Huh, I just figured Kaede would've returned the favor...

Kiro's character is built heavily around her massive dick and even more massive ego.  She only lets Captain Steele touch her pussy because she falls in love with them after enough playing wingman.

In fairness to Kiro, once she gets a taste of vaginal action she immediately becomes just as hungry for that as for her dick, so she's hypersexed in general.  Not quite the arc I'd like for her, but close enough.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...]

Salt on the wounds, man. Salt right on the wounds.

Anyone got Jim's googledocs saved? I'd be quite interested in his ideas for the tattoo system. Read that one once, but I am unable to find it and have not saved it myself.