Does the personality you start with have any effect whatsoever? Can it even change?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Title.

The only place I've noticed anything even remotely related to it is trying to steal Aina's panties, which seems to be a "Mischevious" thing to do?

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
You get some dialogue/scene changes and sometimes may have different or entirely new options for certain scenes.

TFMaster

One of the biggest uses of the personally system that I can recall is during the Myrellion Probe quest. Kind characters can try to reason with her, Mischievous characters can just ask for the probe leading to the same bargaining options as Kind characters, and Hard characters have no choice but to fight her.

To answer your other question about whether it can change, yes yes it can. Depending on the different choices you make your characters personality will gradually change, for example if you do nice things your personality will start to shift towards kind and on the opposite end of the spectrum if you do mean things your personality will shift towards hard. It's a very gradual process though you'd have to do A LOT of nice or mean things for your personality to completely change. Though some choices will move you along to being a different kind of person much faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanfaus

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You need to be nice to extort infinite credits at the end of lanequest

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you're Mischievous or Hard you can Hate Sex Una at the Arbetz Travel Agency on Tarkus.

If you're Mischievous or Hard you can set off a nuke during KaraQuest2.

I wouldn't do it unless you hate EVERYONE on Myrellion

One of the stranger things I noticed was getting a minor boost (+2) when knocking out Tam-Tam when the only other option is to screw her. o_o

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Do you go aruond just posting "Titsed" to everything that has to do with changing stuff? I mean, I guess it's nice to know the option exist, but a lot of people actually want to play the game properly
Personality change is hard and based on choices that aren't repeatable.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Counter: There are tons of ways to significantly effect personality score, including five repeatable mob encounters, one that moves the score towards 0 and four that move the score towards 100. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Alignment
I think what you mean is one, all those pluses are from the hostile female zil.

My preferred option of staying hard is one that is not listed: Prai Ellit. Fucking around with her keeps your hard score up, and gets you the most adorable angry emails. Sadly she is a RARE encounter in the upper portion of the Mhenga jungle.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Do you go aruond just posting "Titsed" to everything that has to do with changing stuff? I mean, I guess it's nice to know the option exist, but a lot of people actually want to play the game properly
Ok, geez. You don't have to blow up in my face like that, though.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016

My preferred option of staying hard is one that is not listed: Prai Ellit. Fucking around with her keeps your hard score up, and gets you the most adorable angry emails. Sadly she is a RARE encounter in the upper portion of the Mhenga jungle.
I think what I meant is "five repeatable mob scenes".

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA

Her encounter rate was increased ~50% in the latest backer patch, let me know if it feels better.

Reactions: Freed85 and Xanfaus