Does the game still get updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninFive

May 30, 2020
I really liked it, honestly sometimes more than CoC 1/TiTS.
Is there any chance it will ever start getting constant updates?
I'm sure plenty are willing to use patreon, myself included, to sponsor it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's very obvious that it's dead, dude.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

RoninFive

May 30, 2020
it's gotten updates before at veeery long intervals was just wondering if it was gonna keep doing that or it's just dead forever now

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
The patch a year and a half ago was mostly bud fixes etc, so the project could be left to the ages

It has passed beyond

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Why are ya'll so damn insistent to believe the game is alive.
Github doesn't actually say anything about updates, if the game was alive, we'd still be getting them in some way.
I love FOE too but it hasn't had anything said about it in a year.

Fucking stop.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Why are ya'll so damn insistent to believe the game is alive.
Github doesn't actually say anything about updates, if the game was alive, we'd still be getting them in some way.
I love FOE too but it hasn't had anything said about it in a year.

Fucking stop.
Yikes.
All I did was cite something that at least shows that Alder is still working on the game (as a one man dev team atm), I never said the game was alive and thriving - that seems to be an assumption you're using as an assertion.
Also, does this mean you have a statement from Alder definitively proving that the game is indeed dead? Or is this just speculation on your part?
Either way, your consistent vitriolic reactions are definitely unwarranted.

Lone Wolf115

Yikes.
All I did was cite something that at least shows that Alder is still working on the game (as a one man dev team atm), I never said the game was alive and thriving - that seems to be an assumption you're using as an assertion.
Also, does this mean you have a statement from Alder proving that the game is indeed dead? Or is this just speculation on your part?
Just stop ok it will be easier to FUCKING STOP. :siren: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Angel Avalon

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yikes.
Also, does this mean you have a statement from Alder definitively proving that the game is indeed dead? Or is this just speculation on your part?
No, it was actually completely warranted by you.

Alder is still a part of the community. They would have said something about working on new content. While Alder did once post that they were working on new content, that was over a year ago. And nothing has come up since then.

As much as I hate to say it, Fall of Eden is dead. Now let it rest.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
3 Year Necro. Don't do that.
You necroed the thread just for that really.
wheres the issue tho? i think its totally fair if there arent any obvious and/or clear announcements to wonder what happened to a project. besides, obvious or not yall clearly are overreacting and replying in a rlly digusting way when there just straight up has not been any announcement or communication regarding the projects status. you shouldnt be reprimanded just for asking for info scattered somewhere across the universe

• Angry
Reactions: Ultra Chad

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
wheres the issue tho? i think its totally fair if there arent any obvious and/or clear announcements to wonder what happened to a project. besides, obvious or not yall clearly are overreacting and replying in a rlly digusting way when there just straight up has not been any announcement or communication regarding the projects status. you shouldnt be reprimanded just for asking for info scattered somewhere across the universe
The issue with necroing, like you've done here, as a whole? Bad forum ettiquette. The forum section dedicated to FoE as a whole has even been edited to say since exactly when FoE drew it's last, hard to get a more direct communication than that. Sorry if this comes across aggressively, this thread just needs to be left to rest in it's grave already.

Status
Not open for further replies.