Does Orryx sell red venom or is that not in yet?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Basically what the title says. According to the wiki, once I've sold him some Myr Nectar he's supposed to offer black market red venom, and he's not.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Item's not in, yet. Just finished writing it + red myr addiction, though, so there's that. Maybe soon.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will there be a way to get resistance perk of some sort someday cuz....hmmm just goddamit bacon reasons? xD

You are your resistance perk. Stop force-feeding reds your dick for a few days to avoid addiction.

Or just recruit a red waifu so it doesn't matter~

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You are your resistance perk. Stop force-feeding reds your dick for a few days to avoid addiction.

Or just recruit a red waifu so it doesn't matter~

Ahh I see so it more of mino than marble type after all will be. Yeah works fine that type of resistance.

Red waifu? Umm do you imply sir indirectly Briha waifu? o_O

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Lieve is so awesome she is enough of a reason to undergo a sex change, she almost makes me forget about all the shit Miura-sensei had done to her lookalike/inspiration.

However becoming dependent on Nehzara or Sellera would make for some awesome interactions. 

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Can I chose Lieve? In fact can I just straight up have Lieve in my ship thanks? Thanks. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 she almost makes me forget about all the shit Miura-sensei had done to her lookalike/inspiration.

I hope a certain white hawk finds his demise by having his rear impaled by her. Though that could break the "revenge is bad" message.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I hope a certain white hawk finds his demise by having his rear impaled by her. Though that could break the "revenge is bad" message.

I've never registered such a message at any point while reading the manga. Ambition and evil god/s f-ed up everything, while MC's revenge-seeking raging ways were bad only because of him not giving a fuck about other people. I must point out that given the site's nature, I've initially took  your comment in totally wrong(?) and weird way.

Now back to them rails: I also hope that either Nehzara's mom or her sneaky rival make it into the game. Both would also be interesting choices IMO, as far as mistresses go.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I did when the first Black Swordsman days gave birth to the Beast of Darkness and almost made her die in St. Albion, and that's not counting what you said about him not caring about people. As per my message, well... I think it'd be just some poetic justice and going full circle, as the first time they met he gave her a sword to defend herself.

I could go on, but I don't want to derail this. I guess I'm just happy when I find a fan.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want my PC to be addicted and also get other NPC's addicted to them because they're mary sued as fuck.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I did when the first Black Swordsman days gave birth to the Beast of Darkness and almost made her die in St. Albion, and that's not counting what you said about him not caring about people. As per my message, well... I think it'd be just some poetic justice and going full circle, as the first time they met he gave her a sword to defend herself.

I could go on, but I don't want to derail this. I guess I'm just happy when I find a fan.

I was also glad to find another fan and to confirm that I wasn't the only one seeing the remarkable similarities between these two awesome characters. I'd suggest creating a topic in the General Bullshit area. I'm sure at least some peeps will join, for discussing Slan/Void smut if nothing else.