Does 'Elasticity' also effect a dick penetrating orifices?

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
Like the title says does the 'Elasticity' property also affect the penis penetration of orifices.

For example allows bigger penis to penetrate a vagina that normally doesn't have the capacity for it due to it being able to squeeze in or does it only apply to how stretchy a Asshole, Mouth and Vagina.

Lone Wolf115

I don't know about mouth but definitely asshole and vagina. Other than that I have no clue, but I know that the sexual perk stretchy makes it to where your character is more resistant, and Size Queen is the polar opposite your orifices stay stretched longer.

TheShepard256

No, Elasticity only affects the capacity of your own orifices; it does not affect your cock volume. It does affect your cock's capacity (as in, how much it can take inside it; by default, it's 1/6th of volume), but that value isn't used anywhere except the Codex stats (not even in the one scene I know of that features Steele getting docked).
I know that the sexual perk stretchy makes it to where your character is more resistant, and Size Queen is the polar opposite your orifices stay stretched longer.
That's CoC2 you're thinking of. The closest to either of those TiTS has is Elastic, which increases starting elasticity and makes future elasticity increases tend towards higher values.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Furthermore, Capacity is only checked to gate penetration of NPCs. The player is never gated for having insufficient Capacity (so far as I know).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheShepard256

Furthermore, Capacity is only checked to gate penetration of NPCs. The player is never gated for having insufficient Capacity (so far as I know).
I think there's a handful of scenes that do, but they're few and far between, and I can't recall any of them off-hand.

Capacity is also used to determine if your orifices stretch (i.e. gain Looseness) due to an insertion.